33) I'm tired

Not edited ❤️

East.

"She killed my nephew and y'all wanna fly back home?" Mehg asks pacing around the room.

"We got plans." I say looking over at Lynn. She'd been drinking since we got back to the hotel.

"Plans to call the cops I hope. East you just got out of jail I don't think it's a good idea for you to be doing no crazy shit bro." Odell says.

"Exactly dumb ass nigga. Why would I wanna get involved with the cops if I just got out. Ima handle it."

"We'll I hope you kill both of they asses." Mehg says lighting her blunt. "Bestie are you ok?"

"No. I have. Shitty ass taste in people. Everybody I been with long term has fucked me over." I can hear her voice shaking.

My baby.

"My child is dead because of me. I don't even know how I didn't peep their relationship earlier. We've all hung out multiple times and these hoes been playing in my face this whole fucking time." Shaking her head she takes another drink from the bottle.

"East. I love y'all and I fuck with y'all but I got too much to lose. I can't be associated with whatever y'all got going on." Dell says

"We get it. I wouldn't want you to jeopardize your career. What kind of friend would I be. Mehg you can't be apart of this either baby." Lynn says shrugging.

"Lynn. You know I ride with you. If you need me just say the word." She says walking over to her and giving her a hug.

"I know."

Everytime I hear her crying that shit sets me off even more. If I wasn't stupid and gotten myself locked up none of this would've even happened to her. If I didn't fuck around with Sheri none of this would've happened. If I didn't come into her life......none of this would've happened.

"Lemme holla at you outside bro."

I follow Dell outside of the room.

"I really don't think y'all should do this nigga. I understand y'all are hurt but. You just got your girl back. Y'all can go home. Start fresh and heal together. Sometimes violence ain't the answer my boy."

I sigh.

"You don't have no kids. You don't understand." I say rubbing my face.

"I might not have kids but I know what it's like to lose somebody nigga." He says frowning at me. "You getting on this plane let's me know that you don't even wanna do this."

I laugh and shake my head. "Nigga we flying home so we not in the same city that THEY BODIES gonna be found in. I don't give a FUCK NIGGA. IM TRYNA STAY COOL FOR HER. CALM FOR HER." I say pointing towards the room.

"BUT ONE THING ABOUT EAST NIGGA. IMA DROP A FUCKING BODY."

"East you need to calm down." He says reaching for me but I shake his hand off.

"DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN. THAT ONE IN THERE IS MINE. AND IM TIRED OF MUTHA FUCKAS PLAYING WITH HER." I take a deep breath and rub my face.

"Everything alright?" Mehg asks peaking her head out of the door.

Dell nods his head yes.

"Ok well can y'all niggas stop yelling before they call the cops. Get y'all ass back in this room." She grabs both of our arms and yanks us back in the room.

"Babe everything ok?" Lynn asks coming out of the bathroom with red puffy eyes.

"Yea. Get your shit. We out."