23) Mercedes

East.

"Is she alright?" Mehgan says running into the front door with Odell trailing behind her.

"Honestly nah

"Honestly nah." I say standing up in the waiting room. "Then niggas kicked me out of the room after Lynn passed out and I haven't gotten the courage to face her right now. ."

"And the baby?" Odell asks walking over to me and dapping me up.

I sigh and rub my face. "They got him to start breathing but he still in NICU."

"Well at least that's something. Are they allow visitors or what?" Mehg asks.

"Uh yea. It's room 225." I say sitting back down.

"Everything's gonna be ok." He says patting my back.

"Have you told Tony. I know he ain't shit but he has the right to know what's going on." Mehg says pulling out her phone.

I shrug and shake my head. I'm not leveled head enough to face Lynn right now so I'm Damn sure not ready to see this clown.

"I'm not. You can do whatever you want though." I get up and walk towards Lynn's room and I feel them following me.

"Wack ass attitude." I hear Mehg mumble under her breath followed by what sounds like a smack.

We finally make it to her room and I knock on the door. "Lynn. You got visitors."

We walk in and I see her wiping her faces she forces a smile.

"Hey mama. How you feel?" Mehgan says walking over to her as I walk to the chair in the corner and sit down.

"Just a little tired. Ready to see my son you know." Her voice gets a little shaky towards the end.

"He's gonna pull through. And you have us. You don't even have to worry about this girl!"

"You know if you want you can name him after me." Odell says popping his collar. This lame ass nigga.

"Boy don't nobody want your name

"Boy don't nobody want your name." She says laughing for the first time I've seen in 2 days.

"Plus he's gonna be named after me." I say causing her smile to brighten causing me to smile back.