Captive

Captive:
"I don't like to repeat my words" he stated with a stern look on his face and his eyes were getting darker and darker.

"I..I " she choked on her words as she was scared as hell that could be guessed by anyone by her shivering.

He was staring at her trembling form but sniffed and looked at her wrists. He was staring at her wrists from which blood was oozing out making his canines grew and eyes were changing their color into maroon with his skin turning white which was pale before. He licked his lips making her shudder . She hide her wrists behind at her back and started taking steps backward as he was looking at her with hunger and lust. He wasn't the Aaron she was used to met in the camps.

She gasped when her back collided with the wall. He stepped forward as she pressed herself more in the wall . He was completely changed in a vampire as there was less than an inch space left between them. His eyes were only on her scratched wrists while she hid them behind her back but he abruptly grabbed on of her wrists and eyes it hungrily.

"Please" tears were continuously streaming down her cheeks as he took her wrist near his lips.
He licked the scratch from which only a little amount of blood was sleeping out. His tongue sucked her from there as she shudder.

"You taste heavenly" he moaned in pleasure as he pressed his body more to her by grabbing her by her waist with his free hand leaving no space between them.

"P.. please" a plea escaped through her quivering lips as she was pushing him by her hand and started wriggling in his right embrace.

He was about to insert his teeth inside her wrists but stopped after seeing her miserable condition trembling like a fish without water.

"FUCK!" He cursed under his breath yanking her hands away maintaining a decent distance between them raising his fingers towards his hair to spread them more making him devilishly handsome.

"Umera" he screamed her name out of frustration and she was trembling with her back collided with the wall.

Umera again came behind the curtain like a sudden breeze and bowed her head towards him.
"Take her to her room" with that he walked away not giving a single glance to the pure soul shivering in fear.

Umera slightly grabbed her from her arm but she fainted and fell on the floor.

♠♠♠♠♠

She opened her eyes slightly as her head was pounding in pain . She sat up and massaged her temples with her hands but stopped when she glance at the bandages at her wrists. Seeing at the bandages every moment recalled in her head making her jolt up from the bed to find herself in a big room with black marble floor and furnished dark red painted walls and the room was well furnished looking like a room oh big mansion of a king.
The castle looked dark and horrendous from outside but it was beautiful from inside with dark black marble floor and expensive furnitures.
She was absorbing her surrounding but jumped on her feet as she collided with someone at her back. She startled seeing Umera there with tray with full of fruits in her hands.
"You should eat this. It will help to overcome your weakness" she spoke in a gruff voice as she placed the tray on the side table beside the bed.
"Let me go. " Alaina spoke up as her chin started wobbling with quivering lips.
"You can't go now." She spoke in a her same monotonic voice.
" You can help me in escaping from here. Please help me out" she begged her.
" You can't . It's a miracle that our Lord let you alive otherwise any human who know the secret of our existence must have to die." She explained her.
Alaina sat on the edge of the bed crying on her faith but she abruptly stood up realizing something.
" My trip is about to end today we were going back . Please let me go they will especially my friend Lidia will get anxious if I didn't go " she spoke to her.
" You can't .Lord's friend Caleb will take care of everything " she said signaling to the open window where the sight of dawn could be seen. A slight cold breeze were touching her cheeks and neck coming through the window causing the curtain to move with it. A lone tear escaped from her eyes seeing the sight of dawn in front of her throughout the window. Ahe thought if everyone getting ready to go back and Lidia what about her? Did she reached back safely ? Different thoughts were swirling in her mind but didn't have answers if them.
"Can you help me in one thing?" She asked her.
"I am not sure about that" she said while placing the plate with cut fruits in front of her.
"Can you please tell me about my friend Lidia . I wanna know that she is safe or not" Alaina stated to which Umera just nodded her head.
" Now eat this . It's an order from the king" she dragged the plate towards her.
" King" she scoffed . The feeling of fear before was changed in hatred as he trapped her here. But she wanted to do one last try by having a talk with him.
"I don't want to eat anything I just want to talk to your king. Where is Aaron?" She spoke up while standing up from the her seat and started walking towards the door. She was about to open it when Umera spoke up.
"He is gone for some work. But you can roam around the castle but not allowed to go outside" with that Umera walked out of the room with the support of her stick.
She stood there for some time then walked outside if the room thinking if Aaron was not there then she should try to escape from there.
She was looking from here and there by walking in the corridor. She was puzzled in the mansion as it was too big and she even didn't know where she was going but she kept walking trying to find the main gate.
She succeeded in reaching the staircase at the back of the castle leading towards the jungle. She jumped with happiness and run downstairs but halted in his steps when Thomas came in front of her.
She gulped seeing him in fear.
"Go inside. King ordered us to not let you go outside" he spoke with a decency which she didn't saw before might be because of Aaron he was talking to her like that but still growling and shirtless like before.
She plead him making advantage of his politeness but he just growled at her making him to shiver under his gaze. Tears started brimming in her eyes as she walked back inside the castle.
♠♠♠♠

She was roaming here and there looking at the beauty of the castle which's royalty was indeed it's beauty. The sun was almost out and as she could see through the big glass wall windows but the sunlight wasn't illuminating the castle . The thick clouds were still surrounding the castle which seemed suspicious to her.
She reached a large royal staircase of black shining marble. She descended downstairs to find a big hall. She was standing at one side of the staircase but stiffened when heard an unknown voice.

"Who are you?"

VOTE AND DO LOTS OF COMMENTS