Virgin

She was raging with anger seeing the sight in front of her. He ruined her life after forcing himself on her but still he hadn't any regret of it. After throwing her in pain he was enjoying here with his mistresses.

"It's not like what you are thinking." Aaron threw that woman away from him as he said to Alaina. He could hear everything whatever there was running in her mind as they were maintaining an eye contact. He didn't know she was thinking all of this the entire day. How could she think of him like that? He marched towards her who was glaring at him in pure hatred. Pain was evident in her eyes ,as tears were gathering in her eyes but she didn't let them come out.

He grabbed her by her shoulder, as a consequence ,she collided with his chest but she started pushing him away as she was feeling disgusting around him. His scent ,his touch was burning her. She was surprised at his stubbornness ,as after taking her to that miserable state he still was saying there wasn't anything like that.

"It's all wrong." He again emphasized on his words making stop her ,wriggling in his embrace. He didn't want her to think of him like that. He was tightening his embrace around her as anger surged through his form. He admitted that he was the most cruel and ruthless among the vampires but he wasn't a rapist. He didn't have to force himself on any woman as they willingly made themselves his meal. But she ,his queen, wasn't even pay any heed to him , moreover, she was thinking that he raped her. She was thinking so low of him. He indeed was a king but he never used his authority for this purpose.

"It's all wrong?" She asked in disbelief." I woke up naked in your bed and you proved me right. You did what you said about molesting . Look you have molested me." She said as she again started wriggling in his embrace.

"You fainted last night that's why I changed your clothes because you were wearing a heavy dress and lots of jewelry." Aaron spoke while jerking her form so that she could hear him attentively. She looked at him in disbelief as she couldn't believe on his words.

"Wait a minute you are virgin?" Aaron spoke as he analyzed the situation . His eyes popped out of shock as he didn't expect her to be a virgin. He thought she was shy that's why she wasn't responding him to the kiss on that night under the sky full of stars.

So that was her first kiss!

"What do you mean by that?" Alaina spoke up when her cheeks got crimson color as he spoke so bluntly about her virginity. She was indeed a virgin but what it had with this? She lowered her eyes as she didn't want anyone to talk about her virginity.

A smile captured on Aaron's face as his heart was relieved realizing that the angelic beauty in his arms were only his. He was her first kiss.

"I mean this that if I had done that deed with you, you shouldn't be able to walk for a week." Aaron said with mischievousness in his eyes. Alaina's eyes turned as big as saucers at the revelation of the truth. She didn't think about that like this. She just gained the conclusion by just seeing herself in his shirt only. But the reality was that he changed her attire just to make her sleep comfortably. Her face turned crimson as she lowered her heard.

Aaron looked at her flushed face as she was getting embarrass. Aaron took a sigh as he stepped backward to sit on his chair. He opened the laptop in front of him to continue his work,as Alaina was still standing there fidgeting her fingers as she was regretting of her thoughts.

"If you haven't anything to say then you can leave." Aaron's radiating voice echoed in the room making her come out of her thoughts. She started bitting her lips as she wanted to apologise but words didn't come out of her mouth.

She started crying audibly as she placed her palms on her face. Aaron got startled as her tears which she stopped were now streaming down her cheeks. Aaron walked towards her to grab them from her shoulder.

"I am tired now. I just want my normal life back. I want everything back to normal. I.." she was crying as Aaron didn't what to do in that situation. He couldn't release her as she was his queen now but her tears weren't stopping which made him anxious. He made her sit on the chair where he was sitting before. He poured some water for her,as he knelt down before her, to which denied by slightly jerking it away.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't think about you like that." Alaina said in between her tears. Aaron felt bad for her as he pulled her to him for a hug. He hugged her as she rested her forehead on his shoulder. She hadn't any energy to scream and fight with anyone. She rested her head on her shoulder as she closed her eyes. Her head again started aching.

"I just want you to be submissive. I can't let you go now. You are a part of my life now and part of this castle too. You have to admit this reality it's against our law and I can't break it I a..." He was saying but stopped as he heard her soft snores. He tilted his head to see her sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He could sense how much tired she got after working whole day. He just wanted to make her busy in work so that she couldn't think of escaping the castle. But she took this work very seriously ignoring her health.

He took her up in bridal style as she was looking like a small baby in that beast's embrace. He walked towards the room staring at the angelic beauty of that fragile and innocent girl. He entered his room and made her laid on the bed.

A smile again captured his lips as he realized the dumbness of his queen. She didn't even know about that wild themes but still thought of him like that. First, he got angry when he heard her mind thinking so low of him but after knowing about her innocence it seemed funny to him.

She was sleeping peacefully when he covered her fragile form with the black sheets but he still could sense her queasiness in that heavy gown. He after shaking his head walked towards the wardrobe to grab some comfortable clothes for her.

So how's it??

Do follow me...

VOTE AND DO LOTS OF COMMENTS.