Escape

Escape:
Who are you?" She turned around to meet with blue coloured eyes which were gaining sparkling red color because of the scent of a human. He was standing behind the table and in an instance jumped over it to come face to face with Alaina.

She gasped by his sudden appearance and hit her back with small table placed beside the L-shape couch making her to remain still in her position.

He was devilishly hot with almost same height as Aaron as he was seemed only one inch smaller than him but he was more muscular than Aaron like a big giant hulk. He was marching towards her while craning his neck sideways. His eyes were now totally changed its colors with his snow white skin while sniffing around her scent.

"A human here but still alive. Let me accomplish the task then" he said with a smirk on his face as hunger was evident in his eyes.

" Don't come near me" she said while trembling figure as she grabbed the candle stand from the table for her safety.
He chuckled at her childish attempt to save herself.

"You can't do anything to her" Umera's voice boomed behind her.
"But why?" He said with a gloomy face as someone snatched his favorite candy from him.

"She is only for the king Aaron." She spoke up.

"Ah! He always take good things." He said with a pout on his face making her to stare at him in confusion , like one minute he was about to eat her with his pointed canines and the other moment he is whining like a child , crying for his lollypops.

He looked at her head to toe then a smile appeared on his face.
"By the way I am kevin, Aaron's little brother." He said while extending his hand for a hand shake but dragged it away saying"OH!, I should remain some feets away from you ,your scent is toxic. Only brother has this quality of controlling desires." He said with a sheepish smile as she was still standing with a candle stand in her hand looking at him flabbergasted.

"So you are the new girl ,Umera told us about" she turned around to face two girls one was with red hairs and the other one was a burrente wearing almost same types of purple colour gowns. By their snow white skin and different red eyes she guessed that they were also vampires.

"Hello I am Valerie and she is Mia " Burrente whose name was Valerie introduced themselves. She looked at all of them who was acting normal as she was a guest there and their mighty king didn't make her his captive at all.
"You smell good . We will have a hard time though." Valerie said with a grin on her face trying to control her desire.

"Everyone go back to work " Umera announced to everyone as many other people which were seemed like maids to her started gathering and whispering about her as she was the only human between them.

"Come with me " Umera spoke up and dragged her with her towards the room where some ladies were sewing clothes and doing embroidery as they were looking professional in their work.

"It's our work as we make clothes for other vampires across the river and for us too. There are different Islands who perform different duties according to their culture" Umera started explaining her while checking on their work with Alaina walking beside her.

"Culture" she asked as she didn't know that vampires also had a concept of culture or anything as they were blood sucking animals and animals don't know anything apart from eating others flesh.

"Yeah! Culture it sounds weird but every island of vampires has a different story and based upon that story the culture develops" she said while examining the embroidery on a red cloth.
All the clothes there were only of red, black colors and shades of them . They didn't use any bright colors , there clothes were also dark like the castle but the castle was dark just from outside from inside that was beautiful and royal.