Punishment 1

Punishment 1:
Alaina was busy in plucking some wilted flowers from the garden as she loved flowers of different colors as the most enticing was the black one. She didn't like to pluck the flowers which were in good condition because they were for the beauty of the garden.

"Here you are?" Alaina turned around at the voice of Valerie . She smiled at her as she was the only one there in the castle with she could share her thoughts.

"Can I ask you something Valerie?" Alaina asked ,busy in her work.

" You always forget . You are the Queen." Valerie said as Alaina rolled her eyes at her.

"Aaron couldn't understand what I was thinking when we were here walking in the garden." Alaina asked the question which was bothering her for so long.

"Oh! That is because his all powers subside here . King can't use them here." Valerie pointed to the garden.

" Why?" Alaina turned at her.

"Because , umh ..." Valerie frowned at her question.

" Don't worry. If you don't wanna tell me then don't ." Alaina smiled at her but curiosity was eating her from inside.

" No it's not like that. It's a huge story behind all this." Valerie spoke up .

" Is it connected with the Queen who was murdered here?" Alaina asked her suspiciously earning a nod from Valerie.

"But why it's connected with Aaron?" Alaina spoke to herself.

Valerie was about to say something but the King appeared from behind her, signaling her to go inside. Valerie left bowing her head at both of them.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked as he grabbed some of the flowers from Alaina's hand because her sweet delicate hands weren't able to grab the whole bunch of flowers.

"Just got a leisure time so I came here." Alaina explained him after mumbling a small thank you. She was meeting him after few days as he was very busy in his new deal. She herself didn't bother him as he wasn't doing anything which could hurt her again.

" You could come to me too if you have a free time." Aaron spoke up with a stern look on his face.

"Like you always come to me whenever you have free time." Alaina said with a pout on her face earning a smirk from him.

"So we both deserve a punishment right." Aaron said as he stepped closer to her , drowned in her ocean blue eyes as she was busy staring at his amber ones which were started changing from cold into some other emotion.

"Yes, may be." Alaina shrugged as she took a step back, to collide with the bushes.

"So what punishment you want to give me?" Aaron said as he bowed his head a little earning a giggle from her.

"So you want a punishment." Alaina said as she stepped closer to him and rested her milky white hands around his neck . Aaron's body got stiffened at her act. She grabbed his collar and pulled him a little as he came face to face with her. She still had to stand on her toes so that she could see in his eyes. She was very confident in making contact as he wasn't able to hear her thoughts.

"Let me think." She said in a seductive voice just to tease her. She was getting successfull as he groaned and hardness of his crotch was evident. She was enjoying his state but didn't show him. She pressed his lower body with him as she traced his hot features of face with her finger. His situation was telling he wanted to take her then and there but couldn't do that as he asked for a chance from her. She brought her lips near his as she was caressing his plum lips with her finger. He was eyeing her lips with lust and hunger. When his patience was about to end she spoke up.