Chandelier

Chandelier:
She was guiding the maids to align the black flowers at the entrance as the whole castle was busy in the preparations of the Luna. She was busy in her work with a saddened heart as the traitor wasn't found yet and everyone's scrutinizing gaze was on her. She after commanding the maids moved towards Valerie and Isabella. She asked them about the arrangements and they reassured her about the preparations. She with a deep sigh moved towards her room.

She entered the room to get ready as the function was in night and she had to get ready before the arrival of the vampires. She changed into a black off-shoulder long gown with golden embroidery on it with a golden crown on her rough bun making her enticingly beautiful. She was wearing her jewelry when the door opened followed by the sight of the beast. He closed the door as he was behind her in a second but now she was used to their vampire's speed. She sighed and again diverted her attention towards the jewelry but hissed when he abruptly turned her around and pulled her fragile firm upward to make his stance understand to her.

"Listen to me carefully." He hissed near her mouth as she was trying to loosen his tight grip around her arms." You will behave like a good girl in front of everyone. Today another party will come and if you try to ruin this again I promise I will drain your whole blood without any mercy." He again pulled her against his chest.

"Like you are having mercy right now." Alaina scoffed at him as the glint of tears were evident in her eyes.

"Believe me this is the mercy I can do to you." He said as he lowered his head against her neck making her body stiffened.

"Please, don't bite.". She said resting her palms on his neck in an attempt to push him.

" Don't worry I was just giving you a warning." He chuckled bitterly and released her from his tight grip and walked out not before glancing at her head to toe. She could see admiration in his eyes when he stared at her head to toe.

She had to escape from here as soon as possible.

°°°

She was standing beside Aunt Marina as everyone was coming to take the hold coins from the Queens hand as it was a ritual for over thousand of years. She glanced at Isabella in confusion as she was going in the backyard with an anxious face. She, after thinking for a few seconds in confusion, excused Aunt Marina and followed her. She followed her as Isabella turned in the corner of the castle where usually nobody goes.

She was about to turn in that direction but abruptly hide behind the curtains as she heard Isabella speaking. She tried to hear them as she k ew the traitors are two one woman and one man. So, the first thought came in her mind was that she must be the traitor because she was speaking to Trevor. Now, her doubt was somehow making confirm that they could be traitors because after their cancellation of the project Trevor got it. She cursed at herself as she couldn't hear what they were saying. Alaina diverted her sight as they both started devouring eachother's mouth. She hide behind the curtain as Isabella went towards the hall again and Trevor on the opposite sides. She stood there wasn't comprehend the situation .

"Planning something evil." She was lost in her thoughts but got distracted by Noah who was smirking at her causing her to roll her eyes.

"Don't you have another work despite spying over others." Alaina spoke with her raised neck trying to intimidate him but his stubbornness made him smirk more.

"No, I was just roaming here and there. Why should I spy on the Queen?" He asked with raised brow.

" Because you want something to show our incapability to the nano vampires so that they won't sign the deal again with us." Alaina spoke making his face stern.

" I must say you genius." He admired her .

" That's the reason I am a Queen of the strongest vampire in the world." Alaina scoffed making his jaw clenched. Alaina didn't wait for his reply and walked towards the hall as everyone was waiting for the Queen.

She entered the hall followed by the piercing gaze of Aaron as he was wondering from where she was coming. She diverted her attention and moved towards the Aunt Marina.

°°°

He was busy in dealing with another party which was going well . He was busy in talking as his senses got alert at the sound of opening a screw. He for a reason a king as he tried to find the source of that sound. After focusing for few minutes he found it from the chandelier hanging in the center of the hall.

He looked down to it to find Alaina standing beneath the chandelier. And in a swift the chandelier got loosened and fell.

Alaina was busy looking here and there but she looked upward to see the sight of chandelier close to her as everybody screamed at her. She got froze as she closed her eyes followed by the sound of shattering glasses as chandelier fell on the floor with a loud sound. But she opened her eyes to find herself safe and sound in Aaron's arms as he grabbed her on tune in his speed.

"Are you alright? Is it hurting somewhere?" He asked examining her body as she was trembling in fear didn't know what just happened suddenly.

"FUCK! Go check it out who did this." He roared as a consequence his men moved upwards to find why the chandelier fell.

She was trembling as darkness surrounded her followed by Aaron who took her up in a bridal style. He within a second entered the room and laid her on the bed. He removed her hairs from her face as the doctor entered the room to examine her.

He sighed as he told him she was fine and git fainted because of fear. The doctor walked outside the room as he sat beside her with her hands in his.

He was proved wrong she wasn't the traitor. There was someone else who wanted to kill her and let her down in front of him so that he could easily kill her in his own. But the traitor was wrong as he could never kill her. He for the first in his life git so much scared. He never felt like this though his blood was frozen but still he could feel his heart beating fast as adrenaline rushes down his blood.

He caressed her hairs as he removed the crown and heavy jewelry from her body. He pledged himself not to doubt at her again. He had to correct his faults now. He couldn't let the traitors to bother his family so easily as his family was one and only Alaina , his Queen. He couldn't trust anyone besides Alaina now. He walked out of the room as to find everyone gathered in the hall. He sighed as everyone was worried about their Queen's health. He enlightened everyone about their Queen's condition and moved towards his office followed by his men with Trevor and Thomas too.

He entered his office in full rage as he roared at his men who was already scared of his wrath.

"Where the fuck were you when this was happening? You guys were assigned the duty to make the arrangements up to the mark without any loophole but you still made such a big mistake." He threw the lamp with a loud thud at the wall making all of them to gulp in terror.

"W-we c-checked e-everything m-master." One of the guards dared to speak making him chocked on his words as Aaron grabbed his neck and tightened his grip around it.

"This is what you checked?" Aaron hissed near his mouth and was about to separate his neck from his body but Trevor moved forward to stop him.

"It all was planned. They did everything what they were assigned to do." Trevor dared to spoke as he never know Aaron could release his anger on him too and he could end up dead in the whole scenario.

"I won't leave them." He spoke to himself. " Tightened the security inside and outside of the castle and get the fuck out of here." With his roaring everyone went out of his office.
•••••••••••
VOTE AND DO LOTS OF COMMENTS...