End???

End:
Valerie." She whispered to herself as she couldn't believe in the sight before her, Valerie with a knife trying to kill her. She was the only friend there in the castle which she thought only. She just thought she would be her friend but she was proven wrong. She was on the floor staring at Valerie with disbelief as the tears in her eyes were indicating that she had faced a betrayal from the closest one. She didn't have any energy to get up and ask her why she did that? Why she tried to kill her by dropping the chandelier over her?

"Yes me." Valerie said curtly with a venomous tone. As she was still standing with that knife in her hands. She wasn't that Valerie which she knew.

"But w-why?" Alaina asked with a mellow voice as she was broken inside out.

" Why? You are asking this. You are the one who took my position. I was trying for so many years to get into the the sight of the master but first there was all the prostitutes and then you. I indoctrinated Mia against you. I persuaded her mind with venom for you so that she could go against you and could do what couldn't I accomplish. But you made her out of your way too. When you told me you wanna get out of here. So I got a relief that you will but still you couldn't do that so I had no other chance except to kill you. If you had escape already I shouldn't be doing this." Valerie spoke and then Alaina realized that how much venom was there inside her heart for her. Mia was just a toy of her which she used against her.

"It's not possible. Aaron always thought of you like a small sister. How could he do that to you?" Alaina explained as she knew for Aaron Valerie was just like a sister that's why he assigned her to Valerie because he trusted her as a younger sister. Aaron wouldn't think of her like that.

"He was about to admit it but you came between us. I always loved him. I wanted to be the Queen. I wanted to be the one beside him always but he chooses you, a human. You have to die." Valerie screamed as she threw venom through her words at her.

"Thomas." Alaina screamed as she saw Thomas entering the garden. She screamed his name for help but seeing a smirk on her face made her think something else as he stood beside Valerie with a smirk on his face.

"Y-you too." Alaina spoke up as she was surrounded by the people wearing masks hiding their real ugly faces. She didn't felt hurt by the revelation of Thomas as she didn't like him, though it still hurts.

"Don't worry. You were used to be my friend. I won't give you a painful death. It will just take a second." Valerie spoke up as she stepped back thinking about her escape from there.

"No one will hear your voice as everyone is busy in their work and your husband is also not here nor he wants to save you because he was the one who has ordered for your murder." Valerie spoke up with a chuckle.

" W-what?" She choked in her words as she heard. He ordered her to kill her. How could he do that? Her belief in a friend, her trust in her husband all broke up in one second. Only she was the one who could hear the sound of her shattering heart. She didn't want to live in this world full of betrayals. She didn't want to live with that person anymore. And there was only one way to get rid of all her miseries and that was her death.

"So get ready for it." Valerie chuckled bitterly as she stepped forward.

"You know what it's better to have an enemy than a friend like you." Alaina spoke curtly as she knew her end was there and she wanted it.

"I came here as a slave." Alaina spoke up as her life appeared in front of her like a film. Valerie was now an inch away from her.

"Then I became a Que..ah!" Alaina shrieked as Valerie stabbed her in the stomach with her knife. A loud scream again escaped through Alaina's voice as Valerie pulled out the sword from her skin , drenched with blood which soothe Valerie to some extent whereas Thomas was enjoying her miserable state with an evil smirk on his face.

"I-i b-became h-his wife." Alaina's voice cracked as she put her hand above her skin from where the blood was oozing out.

"I-I thought , h-he will understand me but..." Her voice again chocked as this time Valerie stabbed inside her chest , mercilessly.

"B-but he o-ordered t-to kill me. I don't want to live anymore." Alaina blurted out as the stream of tears was flowing from her eyes. But that was the last time she was crying.

"Your wish my command Queen." Valerie spoke sarcastically as she raised her hand to kill her one last time.

Alaina closed her eyes slowly as the blacks spots started appearing in her vision due to pain as she wanted to end this. She wanted this world to vanish away before her sight. She couldn't face betrayals anymore.

"Ahhh.." Valerie screamed as she forced the sword to apart her skin one last time.

This is gonna be the end! This is the end.

This is the end of forbidden blood book 1

This is the end of forbidden blood book 1. The book 2 is available on booknet. Download the booknet app or go there by Google website if you want to know what happens next.
Full book of Forbidden blood is also available on GOODNOVEL

You can find the Link in the conversation.

Thank you.
VOTE AND DO LOTS OF COMMENTS.

Synopsis
Forbidden Blood book 2

STRIP"His cold deadly voice echoed in the darkness of the room. "I-I a-am your wife." She stuttered as tears were part of her life then. " I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THAT. YOU ARE JUST A WHORE TO ME." He roared as he grasped her throat making her choke. " You are nothing to me now." He hissed near her mouth.
___
She was the ethical soul as she never think of any sin but that time she had done that, a big sin. She for the first time endeavor to be in love with a forbidden being , a vampire.
He was in search of her holy blood as her blood had ignited his desires unknowingly. He won't forgive her until he drained her each drop of blood from her body. He was a cruel vampire for a reason. (+18)