6. Just business

Austin Silver POV

Rose: I got a job!

I smirk down at my phone and reply back as I notice Danny looking at me with a grin as he keeps watch.

"What the fuck you looking at?" I ask him, annoyed and he shrugs.

He shakes his head and turns to hide his smug ass grin from me as I reply back. "I just never seen you smile so much before man, it's creeping the fuck out of me." He says and I ignore the comment and type back a reply.

Austin: that's great, where at?

As I wait for a reply I tap my foot impatiently. Ever since I initiated my interest in this young woman, I can't help but wonder where this is going, I'm interested in her, but I don't know what for yet.

She's beautiful, not a statement but a fact. From the intel I had received on the outside from my men, who have kept tabs on her for me, she is not short of male attention, which she is totally oblivious to.

But I know now the only man in her life that she gives a damn about is her little brother, Max.

Since I anonymously gave her that money, we had been keeping in contact almost daily, she's fresh air in my dull boring life inside of a prison cell, it's almost becoming stuffy sticking around in here, and ever since I began to think about this the more I begin to wonder what I'm still doing here when I could meet her face to face and explore this new... feeling of mine for this woman.

My shit burner buzzes and I got a reply from Rose.

Rose: It's sort of embarrassing but the pay is good and I won't have to work three jobs, also I get to work normal hours, it's a place called Lust, have you heard of it?

I frown when I read the word 'Lust', of course, I've heard of it, it's a club in town, it's not a place for her, it's full of loose women and fucking perverts, the thought of her being in that shithole makes my skin crawl and my hands sweat.

I fucking own the club, partly. I could fire her but what would that fucking fix? She needs money and the only way to get that is from a job, a stable one.

I look up to Danny and he turns and looks at me curiously. "Does your bro still needs help in his shop?" I ask him and Danny shrugs.

"No idea man, last I heard yeah, my niece just got into college so he's probably still looking, why?" He asks and I think seriously about what I'm going to say next, making sure no one else hears me but Dan.

"Hey man, if it's.. you know, why not just offer her something? Like a deal." He suddenly says and I frown.

"Shut your fucking mouth, not happening!" I say as I glare in his direction and he just shrugs, going back to being a lookout.

I'm not going to fucking use her as a whore for my pleasure, she deserves more respect than anyone right now, I refuse to think about such filthy shit, I expected more from Danny, but that's why I'm the boss and not someone like him, piece of shit. 

I don't need to fucking pay women to give me attention.

My phone buzzes and I forgot to text back.

Rose: Are you still there? You're probably judging me now.. I will only be working the front desk, not dancing... I have two left feet.. and I definitely don't want to embarrass myself!!

I sigh out and reply back.

Austin: it's fine, altho I have a proposal for u, I'm currently out of town.. and I could use someone to look after my place for a while, u in? i will pay u for ur time ofc