8. Mi Casa Es Su Casa

Austin Silver POV

"So, do we have a deal, Silver?" CIA Director Timothy Riley asks.

My lawyer David looks at me and shrugs, I breathe in the smoke and exhale as I rub my forehead, hiding the grin from my face at how easy that was and how simple it is to please these people.

All signatures, the ones I requested have been signed on the document that seals my 'fresh start' and agreement with the CIA. Director of the CIA Timothy Riley and President Corten's signatures prove that if I help 'push' them in the right direction for one of the world's most hidden underworld secrets, I have a new life, possibly one with no one finding out the 'boss' spoke.

Normally I would kill those who spoke about any of my business, every single detail of how I run my operation is a slap in my face, and in my world, everyone knows that you raise your hand, you best be prepared to be parted with it, slowly and for days until you meet your end.

Being boss and sharing one tiny secret is tricky, I need to give information on Marko Milandi about the bombings in Europe, but the truth of the matter, he's only a teeny part to blame for the deaths, in fact, he only 'donated' components to make the bombs, Marko is a simple man but when he has an agenda, he involves himself for only himself, never for publicity, it's all about money.

The CIA and FBI should be looking for the Iguana sisters, Angel, Tamana, and Daisy. No one should underestimate the sisters, they've murderers for hire who like to stick their nose into every single thing for a price. 

The bombings in Europe are entirely their style, all the bombs were wrapped in a box with a green army bow, a sick twisted game they like to play, they were daughters of war, and they were brought up in it, consumed by it, never once wanting to leave it behind, they now live in it, for a price, in my world their talents with creativity are much appreciated from the regular ways of doing things.

If you want creativity, they're your girls.

"Silver, sign it and you are a free man," Tim says, moving the paper in front of me.

I click the pen a few times and stare at Tim in the eyes, thinking this all over again.

To get rid of these girls would be such a shame, but being stuck in here and not meeting her... would be a bigger shame and a regret if I missed this opportunity.

"Okay." I click the pen and sign all documents.

I nod to my lawyer David and he sighs and goes into his jacket pockets hidden compartment and then hands me the piece of paper.

Inside is all of the known locations for their weapon stash, your personal for hire number, and names of their main benefactors, excluding my name now of course.

I hold the piece of paper in my hand, just as an agent was about to grab it I pull back and grin. "Are you sure you want to go down this road Tim? Many will die, can you live with such guilt?" I ask, teasingly twirling the paper between my fingers.

"I will never stop until I find the ones who killed my daughter Hazel." Tim says roughly and swipes the paper from my hands.

"Congratulations on your release, Silver, I'll be seeing you soon." He says before standing up, nodding to his agents, and leaves through the door, his agents following behind him.

The door shuts and I lean back in my seat, I feel Davids's eyes on me so I turn to him, seeing him with a frown on his face. "The girls were a good investment, what a shame." He says and I laugh.

"Angel was never going to settle with you, David." I state and he sighs out.

He stands up from the chair and pushing it under the table then buttons up his suit jacket, he looks and me and grins. "That was the fun of it, it was our thing." He says and I laugh out, shaking my head and standing up.