11| I'm an 80-year-old Shopholic

ARABELLA's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ARABELLA's POV

Once inside the mall my eyes looked around in awe at the ginormous building, my jaw practically hanging open, as I took in the enormity of the structure.

It was completely packed with people as almost everyone seemed to be relaxed and happy in their own way.

I was amazed to see the never ending number of stores on every floor, as my neck craned upwards looking at the top most floor. Everything amazed me as I felt like a small kid who got it's first candy.

We were all walking together in a group with Max and Mason were walking in front of me, engaged in their own conversation, while Noah was walking beside me on my right side with Kyson on my left.

I was unconsciously holding Kyson's hand as he walked silently beside me, while my eyes still could not stop looking around.

"Okay let's start with getting your school supplies. Your school starts next week, following the holidays. Dad will tell you the rest, once you get home." Max said as he turned back to look at me.

I nodded my head while mumbling a 'okay' in response as we then made our way inside a inside a store that sold everything related to school.

Noah informed me that Dad had already ordered my uniform, which caused me to groan while he laughed at my obvious displeasure with the thought, which was evident from the scowl that formed on my face as I scrunches my nose in distaste of the thought of the school uniform.

The guys assisted me in selecting the majority of the items, far more than I needed. Max went out of his way to get me almost everything he thought I'd need.

And I'm willing to bet that 70% of that stuff is something I'll never use–

Kyson bought some books for me to read that I was actually excited to add to my collection of books back home. He also got us some paint supplies.

Mason and Noah were putting everything they would find fascinating in the basket. They even got me five different types of stationery kits and different types of pouches.

They were running around the store almost like competing with each other to get the better looking things.

I'm pretty sure I don't even know how to use half of those things—

My brothers ended up buying me nearly three years worth of school supplies, I stopped protesting half way because they weren't exactly listening to me, so I just stayed silent while they all got everything.

After we finished buying school supplies, the guys took me to a boutique to get me some clothes. I paired three pairs of jeans with a couple of hoodies and a few long sleeve t-shirts.

I chose the cheapest ones that I could find but they were still very expensive and nothing like the worn-out clothes I was used to wearing back home.