12| Was that supposed to scare me?

ARABELLA's POV

ARABELLA's POV

Trigger alert: mention of assault.

"How can I help you?" I dragged out dryly, feeling incredibly uneasy talking to a group of strangers who didn't appear to be happy at all.

Jealous barbies and bunch of, well, you get the idea right–

My eyes drifted towards the door, hoping to see any one of my brothers to come in but no sight of them prompted me release an involuntary sigh.

I turned my gaze back to the group who's glare seems to have dialled down a notch, which was now replaced by a mockingly sweet smile.

"Do you mind if we join you?" One of the girls asked, and before I could respond, they all took a seat around me.

Yes, I mind—

The two guys on either side of me gave me a disgusted smirk, while the girls had an evil glint in their eyes but their faces morphed into a sweet smile.

"So I'm going to keep things simple for your brain to comprehend easily, 'The King Brothers' are ours and we saw how they bought you all those expensive gifts, how dare you rob them of their money, you gold digging slut." A blond girl said while fuming in her seat, while the two other girls nodded their heads and returned back to glaring at me.

"She prolly gives them a good head, let us see what that mouth is capable of." The guy beside me said and I felt two hands came to rest on either thigh making me instantly freeze in my seat.

"Don't touch me." I gritted my teeth angrily as I quickly tried to push their hand away from my thighs, but their grip became painfully tight.

That's gonna leave a bruise–

Tears welled up in my eyes as I began to feel the intense pain that stemmed from their grip. The feeling of immense fear and dread began to course through my veins.

"I will scream." I warned as I looked around, causing the guys to laugh.

"Oh that's the plan, baby, we are going to make you scream all night long." The guy on the other side of me said with a wink and an evil grin as his hands began to move up.

"I told you not to touch me." I managed to speak out, as by now my anxiety started to rise up and it was getting harder for me to sustain being in the present.

"Shut up and listen, I do not want to see you with my boys again. Did I make myself clear?" The girl said with a smirk as she looked like she was clearly enjoying my assault while I struggled to break free.