A/N- Please Read

Guys,

I'm going to keep this simple, so a few weeks ago, I've mentioned about the concerned messages from my readers, who told me that my work was being copied by another author, and I called her out publicly because she wasn't able to read or reply to my personal message, and I basically did it because her book was being reported by the readers, since Wattpad had personally sent me a default message to take action.

We talked it out, and I never personally wanted for her book to be taken down, she accepted that she took a few of my content because she was inspired, and it was over than.

But since last night, my inbox has been getting spammed with messages from people telling me that I'm jealous of her and her work, and how most of the mafia books are similar so I had no right to criticise the other author, which I fucking didn't.

I've been called names, they are abusing me and all. I've even had people telling me that I am the one who copied her work.

And that's not fucking right.

I had never copied anyone's work.

I didn't let their words affect me too much, but the messages had not stopped.

One particular person told me that they were going to report my work because I spread hatred against another author.

How could have I spread hate when, I requested my fellow readers to show her book some support.

I had been nothing but nice and supportive to the other author.

And all I can say is that please leave me out of this, you can support whoever you want, I'm not going to anyone personally to have them read my book.

So please don't come at me based on half truths.

I don't usually let hate get over me, but there's always a limit to everything, and I worked hard to write my book, and what happened out of nowhere only just discouraged me from continuing.

I came here not to compete or be 'jealous' of anyone, but just to write as a hobby, and the hate I'm receiving for no fucking reason, is only pushing me away from something I love to do.

I never imagined that such a small thing that I didn't made an issue about, could become this big.

But please stop messaging me with hate, I'm only human, and I also do have some fucking feelings.

I never expected to cry because of what others said to me, but sometimes words are too much for a person to bear.

Stop spreading hate for fucks sake.

And I'm just going to take some break from Wattpad, I need to be away from all of this and I could only hope that by the time I return, people had moved their noses out of other people's business.

Take care y'all