51| I have a Plan

ALEXANDER'S POV

ALEXANDER'S POV

"So I received a phone call when I was in the storage room somewhere around the hospital. The person on the other end of the line must have encrypted the voice because it was computerised, so I can't tell if it was a man or a woman. Anyway, they claimed to have the antidote that could save Grandpa, but they wanted me in exchange for it." Just as Arabella said that, I was overpowered by a legitimate feeling of rage.

"Absolutely not." Dante said angrily looking at Arabella.

"Can you at least let me finish?" She said in exasperation.

"No, there's nothing to talk about anymore, you're not going." I said angrily, debating whether I should smack some sense into her head or tie her into the room to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

She's dumb if she thinks we'll let her go

"Please, just let me finish." Ara pleaded, causing Dante and I to sigh and nod our heads.

She's still not going.

"They told me to go to a car parked outside the hospital and the driver would take me to them. Once I'll get there– they'll send the antidote to Max and Enzo so they can test it on the poison before you can inject it into Grandpa. And before you guys point it out, I already know that it can all be a bust but I don't think we have much of a choice here so I agreed to them and I asked for 20 minutes that I could spend with my family." She finished looking down.

Her voice sounded in pain.

The result was me and Dante jumping out our chairs as we both stood glaring at her with our arms crossed.

My hands were itching to hold my gun out as I wanted to shoot those motherfuckers.

"We'd like to see you try to go to them." I said as she gulped in fear hearing the anger in my voice.

"I didn't come to you expecting from you guys to act like this. I could have told the younger ones and gotten the same reaction." She said, causing us to frown at her.

"Now sit back down, I have a plan." She said, causing us to give her a questioning look.

"Speak." Dante said as none of us made any move to sit.

"Just a moment, I'm waiting for Kyson to come." She said typing in her phone.

We heard a knock on the door a few minutes later, and I went to open it.

"Please tell me you're not going to let her go." Kyson said this as soon as he stepped inside, with his laptop bag on his shoulder and a medical kit in his hand.

"She can go over our dead bodies." I replied, causing Arabella to huff in annoyance.

"I've got a plan, if you'd only listen. I came to you three because I thought you out of all of them would act rational." She said irritatedly.