23| Did he call me an Insect?

ARABELLA'S POV

The next morning, I woke up when I felt someone nudging me gently. I practically jolted awake, scared of getting a hit.

But when I opened my eyes, there were three pairs of eyes staring at me: Kyson, Mason, and Noah, all of whom were looking at me with concern hidden behind their soft and sad smiles.

Kyson was still sprawled beside me, so I rolled back over and rested my head on his shoulder, while wrapping an arm around him and swinging one of my legs over, encircling his stomach, as I clinged onto him like a koala.

I was obviously going back to sleep.

I felt the surface behind me rumble, and my ears were met with soft chuckles.

But I didn't care.

I just wanted to go back to sleep, since I had finally got a peaceful sleep in years and I didn't want it to end anytime soon.

"Good morning, lady bug, Dad wants you downstairs for breakfast and then you have to go to hospital." I heard Noah say, and I just grunted in reply, not bothering to get up.

Lady bug?

Did he call me an insect?

"You have three seconds before I call Alexander, and believe me, he will drag you out of bed and take you straight to the hospital, regardless of how you look. He did it to us once when we refused to go to school, and trust me, it's not something you'd ever want to experience." Mason spoke in a forewarning tone, but his voice was filled with pain, as if he was reminiscing a painful memory.

I looked at Mason and glared at him, causing him to smirk at me daringly.

What's his problem–

I slowly yet finally got up as I swung my legs to the side, and Noah immediately came to my aid, helping me to get up.

After thanking him, I went to my bathroom to change and get ready for the day.

My once empty wardrobe was completely stuffed with heaps of bags  strewn across the floor, everything that the guys had bought for me was here, waiting to be unpacked.

It's undoubtedly gonna take me hours for all the unpacking that I'd have to do.

At the same time, it didn't help me with choosing clothes, and I'm guessing with the amount of clothes I own now, it'll be a problem for a long time.

Anyway, I took out clothes at random and when I was finished, I came out to see Noah and Mason sitting on my bed, looking at their phones.

They both stood up when they saw me, and we all proceeded to walk to the kitchen.

My father and all of my brothers were already seated at the dining table. Kyson had also arrived, looking like he had just showered.

How long was I in the bathroom?

I made my way to an empty seat between Dad and Max. We all exchanged good morning's and Max placed a plate filled with food in front of me.

I was surprised to see the amount of food, which was definitely less than the last time, but everything on the plate was extremely healthy and nutritious, and it was already chopped, making it easier for me to eat with my only functioning arm.

I smiled gratefully at my brother before beginning to eat my food. Everyone was eating quietly until Dad's voice broke the silence.

"Princess, Max and I will take you to the hospital after we finish breakfast. Alexander, Elijah and Matthew have some important business to attend to. And your younger brothers are just a pain in my ass, so I've decided to not take them, not that their presence was required in the first place." Dad said jokingly, earning chuckles from around the room, except from the three brothers who scowled at us.