VIII. Death by Blink-182 and Wicked Trances

Sorry for the wait my loves!!!! I had difficult time to even write for any of my stories. The curse of being a writer is not only writer's block but losing your mojo. The creativity I put in all my stories had left me and I had no imagination into what my chapters would be like. I know you guys don't wanna read something that is bland and has nothing but the dialogue with no emotions so I had to take a break, thinking of ways to get my mojo back. After watching movies, gathering information on how the director gave that chilling feel of their horror movie and of course, taking my own adventures with my friends out in the good ol' streets of L.A.

I gotten my mojo back and I would continue to write. I can't thank all of you enough for being here, waiting patiently, for my return. I appreciate your love and support for my stories and can't think of ways to show how much thankful I am. I will write the stories you love and keep you content. I love every one of you.

--Don't feel ashamed of yourself. You're beautiful, each and every one of you. Don't hide your scars, it shows the battles you've overcome. Don't put up a fake smile, show the world that their insults won't tear you down. Show those who've called you ugly names that they won't lower you down. Be who YOU want to be. Be the person that's waiting inside to blossom. <3

P.S. Sorry if it's short. >.<!

_____________________________________

Stubborn Hearts:

VIII.    Death By Blink-182 and Wicked Trances

 AMANDA

I don't know how long I was walking after I left the Nurse's Office. All she did was gave me an ice pack and a plastic cup of water. Since it wasn't that much of a big deal but an enormous dinosaur egg on my forehead! So many images flooded my mind, leaving me restless. Those men's face burned behind my eyelids each time I blinked. Their cynical grins and deadly glares. I couldn't have imagine that though. It was too frightening and possibly traumatizing enough for me to have a concussion. 

I didn't know where my legs were taking me but as I walked up the countless of stairs, I held my gaze on the floor. Students passed by me, whispering around me as their gazes burned my skin. Of course. They heard what happened to me. I'm probably the laughing stock of this school to have a concussion over petty lies from Helena. Was I thinking about her when I fainted? I racked my brain, looking for the reason of fainting and waking up in Helena's dorm.

All I know was that Helena and Daniwere lying to me but would I dig deeper into their lives to find the truth?

It seemed finding the truth was risking a lot.

As my foot slapped against the last step, my eyes zeroed on the black burnt edges on the lower wall. With my heart pounding unsteadily, I lifted my head and gasped. Fear suddenly cloaking itself around my body as I gazed at the unused hall. Doors opened, revealing the black mess in the classrooms. Tables and chairs that were left battered were thrown across while piles of ashes swiftly flew across the dirty floor of the hall. I stepped further into the hall clutching the edge of the wall with shaky fingers as I looked around the hall, searching for something that might trigger back a memory of yesterday's events.

My feet guided me to the janitor's closet that I hid from those three angry men and with my heart pounding in my throat, I gasped at the sight before me. The door was almost of its hinges, dangling there, begging to be free from its fragile hold. I peered inside the closet, looking for any sort of clue but all I saw was a used mop. Confused, I grabbed the mop and lifted it up only to have my eyes widen at the sudden wetness on the floor. Kneeling down, I ran my fingertips along the wetness and raised them to view only to gasp in fear.