I. Those Violet Eyes

*******  MAY 22, 2017:  I wrote this when I was in high school and I didn't know where I was going with this, I know, the horror of not having everything put together. It's a mess with the grammar mistakes involved. It's cringe worthy (to me) but I'm going to be rewriting this book along with Broken Hearts & Lonely Stars and put it more pleasing to the reader's eye, per se. So bare with me as you read along. <3 ***********

______________________________________________________________

This is a girlxgirl/lesbian book. If you don't like that kind of stories then don't read this. If you have an obsession like me about tatted girls and love reading lesbian books, then go right ahead and read yo.

*Edited

________________________________

Stubborn Hearts:

I.   Those Violet Eyes

AMANDA

"Are you serious?! She's back?!"

"YES! I saw her at the office speaking with Headmistress Williams!"

I groaned softly, wanting to cover my ears from their annoying squeals of a girl I hardly knew about. Mostly because I entered late in the middle of the semester and never seen girls go gaga over some girl who was hardly here. Transferring into an all girls' boarding school was a disaster! I kept reminding myself that I would see my friends from back home soon but lately, I've been doubting that. Black Woods Academy's strict. Major strict and no one can leave the school campus unless you have your parents' or the Headmistress' permission.

I would never get my parents' permission. They hardly liked my friends. I hung out with the "IT" group. The cheerleaders and jocks who like bullying other people while I was in the sidelines being the lame-ass who stood quiet. I felt ashamed to be the one watching innocent students get taunted with rude remarks or have false rumors being spread about them. My parents not only wanted me out of that school for that but they got a pamphlet of this academy and their great test scores along with the high percentage of high school graduates unlike Lincoln High School.

I was expecting to be dreading over the uniform but I was relieved to see the girls in their usual trends but they acted so spoiled it sickened me. I never been within a five mile radius near spoiled rich girls and now, having two rich girls babbling about a girl who seemed to grab their attention quickly, I felt like dying.

I glanced out the window, seeing an old fashioned Cadillac parking in front of the black iron gate I once stepped through. The two figures hugged, punching each other on the arm as the Headmistress signaled one of them to step inside. As the figure with black, short hair turned, I felt my eyes widened in pure shock.

I've seen that girl before. I couldn't mistaken her with someone else. It was the same girl I came across last September before I even came here. Was she the one that everyone spoke about? Was this the infamous punk rebel who got into fights, slept with half of these students and kept them lusting after her? All I could think of was: I'm trapped in this school and no way in Hell will I bump into her.

As the teacher walked in, making a dramatic entrance and silencing the girls in front of me, I felt my mind wander through the memories. My mind dug around until I found that one memory I had seen this girl. A girl with beautiful violet eyes...

"You don't need us to pick you up, sweetie? It's getting late." My mom said through the line as I quickened my steps, getting closer to my street.