XXII. The Dark Side of Boston: Part Two

Stubborn Hearts:

XXII.     The Dark Side of Boston: Part Two

AMANDA

Is this a dream?

That question kept repeating itself over and over again as my lips moved against Helena’s. My heart was soaring and the crows in my stomach were going crazy. I don’t know how many times I had thought of what her lips would feel like or if I would ever get the chance to kiss her. I was still a little shock that Helena kissed me. When I stepped out of the building to see her kicking the damped cardboard boxes heatedly, I was expecting her to snap at me but she didn’t.

And I was glad for that.

Helena had her mood swings that I felt like slapping the back of her head each time she snaps at me but I knew she was hurting. After her confession of her brother, all I ever wanted to do was hug her. When you meet people who had been tough throughout the years, hiding the pain and sorrow deep within themselves, a hug could bring more than comfort. 

Helena’s hands trailed down to my hips, pulling me closer to her body while my arms were wrapped around her neck. Occasionally, she would tug my snakebite, sucking it into her mouth before smashing her lips on mine again. Heat swirled throughout my body only to pool itself in my lower stomach as my mind was mushy with her hands dancing along my body. 

I moaned the moment Helena shoved her tongue into my mouth, dominating the kiss even more. I tugged the ends of her hair as she slammed me against the wall of the building. Everything about this was wrong but felt right. Our bodies pressed against each other perfectly and the crows that grew into pterodactyls flapped around frenziedly. Let’s not forget the way my heart’s pounding in my chest. The feverish kiss became slower and gentle and Helena’s hands that were once roaming my body leisurely guided themselves on my waist before one hand trailed up underneath my breast.

I gasped at the feeling of her thumb smoothing underneath my breast, the tingles that were exploding inside my body just from her touch were becoming hard to ignore. Helena’s lips trailed to my neck, lightly sucking and nipping. I gripped her hair tighter as she grew closer to my sensitive spot. A soft moan escaped my lips and I could feel her smirk against my skin as she nipped harder on that spot making my moan louder. 

She cupped my breast, squeezing lightly as her other hand played with the hem of my dress. My thoughts were a mess to figure out what was going on…or maybe I was lying to myself. Maybe I knew where this was going and I didn’t bother to stop her. Maybe I wanted her as much as she wanted me. My breathing was getting heavy as I glared up at the night sky. The crescent moon hardly lit the sky and gave the stars a chance to shine. 

Helena pulled back from my neck and gazed at me. Those violet eyes were dark with lust and desire and her lips were puffy from kissing. I would have thought that she was going to stop and back away but I couldn’t read the hidden emotions in those violet orbs. Helena smirked, tracing her thumb across my breast where I could feel my nipple harden beneath my bra. I could feel my face heat up as I suppress a moan and chewed on my snakebite. Helena chuckled as her hand slipped underneath my dress and drew circles on my naked thigh. 

Suddenly, a feeling came over me so overpowering that was beginning to conquer the desire I had for Helena at that moment. Nerves began to awaken and my mind cleared up from the lustful haze as thoughts flooded and my inner self began to question me if I was ready to let Black Willow Academy’s Heartbreaker have her way with me. Danni’s face invaded my mind and the memory of her confessing her feelings to me brought the guilt that I had pushed away deep down before coming to this party came tumbling back in full force.