//FAQ//

Well, here we are. The final update this book would ever have. Though, I would like to use this update to answer some of your questions and questions you were probably thinking about Amanda and Helena and the rest of the gang. 

1.  What happened to Amanda's parents? Are they still in touch with her? (asked by bassdrum101)

-Yes, Amanda's parents are still in touched with her. I didn't write them in the epilogue because I mainly wrote it about Helena and Amanda. But Amanda's parents are still alive and breathing and living in the same house from her childhood though watched and protected by Helena's men. They occasionally visit Helena and Amanda every two weeks to see their daughter's progress whether she's still having nightmares in the middle of the night or panic attacks. 

2.  What happen with the story of the Hellcat? (asked by ana123456 and nfriyasath)

-  The epilogue takes place in two years after the ending of chapter 33 which means, during that time the Hellcat had already left back to her hometown in Los Angeles and hence the beginning of Broken Hearts & Lonely Stars. Helena and the rest of the Phantoms don't know what happened to Tony's Hellcat, all they know was that she disappeared.

3.  Will Sam and Danni get a happy ending as well?

-  In the future, Danni would get a happy ending. She would meet a girl in her Psychology class and would begin to start having feelings for her after a few study dates they have. As for Sam, the day she would fall in love will come. Not too quick, but it would come. Her hearts needs to mend first and there would be a girl that would cross her path to help her mend it. 

4.  Why weren't there any sex scenes between Helena and Amanda?

-  Well, padawans, the reason I didn't make any sex scenes because I wasn't trying to make their love story be based on sex only. I wanted them to love each other without the desire of having sex. I wanted you guys to see the different sides of them especially Helena. This book was mostly about the overcoming of their fears and stubbornness in order to accept the love they deserved. (Does that make sense?)

**THE BIG QUESTION**

5.  Will there be a sequel???? Will we see a story on Sam and Ella??? (asked by everyone ~.~ lol)

-  Okay, I know you guys want a sequel -- who doesn't lol. But as of now, I won't be writing a sequel to this story. I have other stories to work on first before I decide whether or not I should continue it further but what I do know is that I might make a spin-off story based on Sam and Ella. Hell, I already have the title and the summary for their story but you won't see it soon. Like I said before, I have other stories to work on.