Part 1.1

Elizabeth POV

I was sitting at the ops centre cleaning my throwing knives when Izzy walked in. She wore a white dress showing her beautifully curvy body and pairing it with a platinum wig. Although we were twins, she was always more comfortable with her body. In her comparison I looked more like a badass girl who'd fight you in the bar with a petite figure, 5'6" and the signature Lightwood Raven hair. Like my brother, I had hazel eyes.

"Nice touch Izz. Demons dig blondes"

"Hey JC? it's White" I corrected and rolled my eyes at Jace, my stupid older brother.
Our parents had adopted him when he was standing at the door of the institute after his father, Michael Wayland had died.

"Really guys?" Iz exclaimed while going near the screens.
Jace and I continued bickering about the color of the wig.

"Hey, there, big bro."
Alec, my oldest sibling came near us

"Really?" he looked at Izzy with a questioning glare.

"What can I say? Demons dig blondes." she defends her choice of wig.

"Of course they do, but that's white." Alec responds monotonously.

"Atleast someone here knows colours right!" I say as I let out a sigh.

"Platinum. And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, okay, Alec?" says Izzy.

"You're plenty distracting on your own." he counters.

"So, be yourself. Is that what you're trying to say to her?" I do a little hop and turn towards Izzy looping my hand through hers.

"All right guys. For some reason our demon friends are killing mundanes and draining their blood." Jace said walking towards the screens. Me and Iz followed right after.

"Isn't that vampire territory?" Alec raised his brow.

"Working for the vampires maybe?" I suggested with a shrug.

"Maybe there is something special about the blood." Izzy explained.

"What could be special -" "How is mundane blood-" Alec and I started together. "What could be special about mundane blood?" Alec completed for us.

"We'll have more answers when we find out who they're working for" Saying this Jace took four seraph blades and handed them to each of us."This is what our target looks like" he continued, showing us a picture on the screen. "For now" Izzy added.

"We have to get permission first"

"Asking for permission after completing the missions sounds better, doesn't it big bro?"
I said cheekily getting a "she gets it" from Jace.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Java Jones Cafeteria
3rd Person POV

Clary walks in the cafeteria looking upset.

"Give me the professors' names and I... I will end them. You know, with... with a scathing e-mail to the dean." Simon tries to console the sad redhead.

"Don't bother Si." She gives Simon a letter that says 'Congratulations'

"What? The sad face? Really? Well played, well played."

"Thank you. You know, it's weird. They kind of liked my assigned work, but they flipped out over the drawings for our graphic novel." Clary replies.