Zerkstar123 - Unconscious

Vik's POV

The sidemen were filming a more sidemen video, goalkeeper challenge. It was winter and we were all freezing, the goalpost was rock hard and felt frozen too. Obviously, I wasn't the best so I was in last place at the current moment. It was about to be Tobi shooting against my boyfriend, Josh. The fans didn't know about me and Josh but the sidemen and our friends did. Tobi stood in position, laughing at a Joke Harry just made as he prepared to run up. Josh in position on the line. Tobi took a run up and launched the ball towards the top left corner. Josh dived, saving the goal however his head banged against the frozen goalpost. We all stopped the challenge and recording as Josh lay on the ground holding his head.

"JOSH!" Me, Tobi and Simon shouted in unison as we all ran up to the boy.

"Are you okay?" JJ asked, concern evident on his face as he helped Josh up. Josh leant against the goalpost. He had a cut on his eyebrow which was dripping with blood, leaving crimson streaks falling down his face. His nose looked broken to me, his lip and nose were also bleeding and he had a forming black eye.

"Fine fine, my fault, shouldn't have gone for it." He chuckled, spitting out a bit of blood as Ethan supported him to the stands nearby, however he refused to sit down and just leant on the walls.

"Are you sure you're okay, we should get you to hospital." I panicked.

"Babe don't stress over me." He smiled.

"So you're okay right? The pain bearable?!" I panicked as Tobi looked down in guilt.

"It's my fault, I took the shot sorry." He apologised repeatedly to Josh and the rest of us.

"Tobi please stop, it isn't your fault, you done what you done every other time you shot, this time there was just an incident." Ethan hugged him.

"Josh, answer me you're okay right? Pain bearable? Need to go to the doctors?" I stressed.

"No, no, no, I'm fine! Totally fine, no, no, I'm fine." He replied as he stood up properly.

"Really? Because you're repeating your words, you look, pale and you look like you're about to topple over." I said as me and Simon stood either side of him, Harry and JJ a metre in front of him.

"Yeah uhm... you might wanna catch me." He said before he fell unconscious. Simon and JJ ended up catching him in time, mine and Harry's hands hovering under theirs.

"Quick, hospital now!" Harry stressed as blood began dripping out of Joshes mouth.

We all got into Simon's car. Josh's head resting on my lap as I tried to lift it up, wiping the blood from his face, and his feet resting on Ethan's lap as JJ comforted Tobi, telling him it wasn't his fault and Harry sitting up front, stressing to Simon to go quicker. We got to the hospital in 2 minutes as we lifted Josh in.

"HELP!" JJ screamed as doctors and nurses rushed around us, taking Josh and rushing him to a room.

"Listen, we're going to need you to stay in the waiting room if you want to stay, follow me." A nurse said as we all followed. We sat down for around an hour before Calfreezy and Callux arrived after Harry crying on the phone to them. At this point Harry and Tobi were crying, panicking, tears were threatening to escape my eyes but I knew I had to try and stay strong and everyone else was just staring at the ground, I wasn't able to see if they were crying or not.

"Joshua Bradley?" A Doctor called as all of our heads snapped up.

"Yes?" Simon spoke up.

"Follow me please." The eight of us stood up and followed the man into the room, it was a empty room and Josh was nowhere in sight yet.

"Is he okay?" My voice cracked.

"I'm sorry but Joshua has been put into a coma, he was internally bleeding and it was either we put him into a coma or he died." He answered. Tears started blurring my vision.

"How long for?" Ethan cracked.

"We don't know, it could be minutes, hours, days, months, years. I'm sorry but this is the best we could do. You can see him now, he is in that room over there." The doctor explained as we all rushed to the door that was slightly ajar and there he was, the love of my life, the reason I was alive, my other half, lying on a hospital bed, stitches patterning his face, his beautiful face, tubes running through his nose and his arms. My love, lying there, unconscious, and there was nothing I could do about it.