Ksinga - Your palm is a blessing

Ethan had been out all day with Simon, Harry, Lux, Freezy and Manny playing football challenges for some upcoming videos. JJ may have been sick but the older insisted on Ethan recording some videos today so the ginger could stay with JJ for the next two days with no worries.

The smaller ginger walked into the flat he shared with his boyfriend, finding the African on the couch. He worriedly checked on the feverish man, who he assumed to have been asleep all day. His stomach rumbled and his lips were dry and chapped, leading to the idea he hadn't eaten or drank at all today. Naturally assuming he was fast asleep, Ethan cupped JJ's cheek, only for him to drowsily move their hand and place it on Ethans tattooed one. The cold palm was a blessing to JJ on his sweating face as he whimpered, desperately racing for Ethan to not pull away.

The ginger chuckled as he lay down right next to his sick boyfriend, laying in silence as he pressed his cold body closer to the sweating man. JJ sighed in content at his lovers cold touch, he didn't want the smaller man to leave at all. No matter how hungry he was, he would try his best not to pull away from the younger. Same as Ethan, no matter what happened he refused to leave his lovers presence until he was recovered completely.

Thankfully, after a long two days of cuddling, sleeping and a tiny bit of eating and drinking the ginger made sure JJ done, they were both back up and out, ready to have fun and record with their friends.

I know it's short but if you have any requests please let me know! 🙃