Tobsi - Muted

"I feel useless." JJ croaked almost mute.

"Then stop speaking and wasting your voice you idiot, you're losing it." Tobi chuckled at the weak man beside him.

"But I wanna talk I hate being mute." JJ argued in a hoarse voice.

"Well you won't be able to speak at all for something important later so stop." Tobi replied.

"But I wanna-" JJ started, mouthing the rest of his sentence which Tobi couldn't read, he wasn't good at lip-reading.

"See, voice lost, you're a moron." Tobi facepalmed as JJ started mouthing random words.

"Jide i've got no clue what you're saying, let's just watch youtube." Tobi said as he turned on youtube, handing over the remote to JJ. The taller took it glumly and scrolled through Tobi's recommended, switching on the sidemen reacts channel, scrolling through them until he found one Simon was on the thumbnail of. What a surprise. He wants to watch a video with his boyfriend in it for certain.

"Okay just watch this then we can go shop cause i've ran out of snacks." Tobi commented, the two Nigerian men relaxing on Tobi's couch. It was "10 Places to Hide During Zombie Apocalypse" including Simon, JJ, Harry and Vik, them starting on who'd die first in the sidemen.

"...Nah it's probably Tobi. Nah Tobi Tobi." JJ said.

"Why Tobi?" Harry asked.

"Cause he'll just start praying and he'll expect God to save him." JJ said as Simon and Vik erupted into slight chuckles with the comments "oh no".

"Fam shut up bro." Tobi said to JJ who couldn't argue to defend himself.

"Twat." Tobi commented as the video carried on. It was a pretty funny video to be honest but soon enough JJ flexed his muscles, asked whether everyone would fuck a zombie and started watching zombie porn. What a surprise.

"Look let's go to the shop." Tobi said as he dragged JJ up. The two heading outside.

"Sorry to bother you but can I have a picture?" A polite girl spoke, another boy a bit behind her with hopeful eyes, they both looked around 14-15 years old.

"Yeah sure, oh and talk whatever to JJ he's lost his voice." Tobi smirked to the two fans as they directed their attention to JJ who chuckled a little, reaching for his sore throat immediately and looked to the ground before looking back at the two fans.

"Creature was shit." The boy spoke casually as the girl got ready to take a photo, struggling to reach.

"Here lemme take it." Tobi spoke as he took the phone and lifted it up, getting the girl, boy, JJ and himself into the photo, handing the phone back to the girl and heading towards the nearest shop, grabbing some sweets, chocolate, crisps etc and heading back to the flat.

"You know it's weird for you to not be draining my ears with some nonsense." Tobi commented as JJ rolled his eyes.

"Seriously, it's weird to not hear you rambling on about something i have no clue about, but the quiets still pretty nice." Tobi chuckled, leading JJ to punch him playfully in the arm as they arrived at Tobi's flat.

JJ began tapping Tobi's arm to get his attention as the smaller man turned around.

"What's up?" Tobi asked as JJ pointed to his neck.

"Your neck? What about it?" Tobi asked in confusion as JJ started rubbing his neck.

"Your throat? Does it hurt badly?" Tobi asked as JJ nodded.

"Lemme get you some pills." Tobi said as he reached up to get some tablets to help with his throat and then the two sat back down.

"Just drink your water, you should be able to speak by tomorrow. Just stay round here, sleep in my bed and i'll take the couch for the night." Tobi said as he guided JJ to his room and turned on the TV for him.

"Just sleep there and rest, you'll be better soon, night Jide." Tobi smiled as the taller man got comfortable in Tobi's bed, switching the TV to youtube. The smaller man turned the light off and left the room, relaxing on the couch and watching youtube until about 12am when he was tired enough to fall asleep.