episode-11

Thanks for ur comments and likes in previous episode.and sorry for late update.

At vr mansion in vansh's room

Siya:bhai , bhabhi has not done anything she has not betrayed u.

Vansh: u don't know anything siya she has betrayed me she has lied to me, I loved her the most in the world but she has broken my heart into millions of pieces and now she is keeping my daughter away from me and u know what siya this time she will regret for keeping my daughter away from me since 9 year.

Angre: boss........

Vansh: angre u know in these years I was blaming myself for her state at that day when I announced ahana as my wife but after seeing her today I don't think that I have done wrong with her she has betrayed me and she'll have to regret for it she......

Siya:(cutting his words) bhai just stop it!! Just stop it!!

U don't know anything about her but I know she wasn't the one who has betrayed u it was anupriya who has betrayed u she was the one who has always betrayed u and our family.she was the one who has given me injection and I have gone in coma she was the reason why our family broked.

Vansh: I know she has betrayed us and I have sended her to jail but that doesn't means that riddhima is innocent she has planned everything with Kabir and betrayed me, and now I hate her. She was reason when u gone in coma.

Siya: really bhai u hate her then why did u not let ahana stay in ur room? why did you not let her step into ur room? Why did you not let her come close to u bhai? Why?

As u said u hate her then I think u have moved on in ur life but it doesn't seems like u have really moved on, bhai u still love bhabhi alot and u can't give her place to anyone. Am I wrong bhai?

Vansh:............

Siya: bhai u know what bhai bhabhi was not the reason for my state it was anupriya who has given me the injection and because of that I gone in coma, and I admit that she has lied to u but when I have recorded her confession I have seen her eyes at that she was not saying lie. In past Kabir has betrayed her he has made a wrong image of u in her mind but that day ,She was saying truth!! she was saying truth bhai!!(crying) but see what we all have done with her we have given her so much pain.

Vansh: siya....

Siya: no bhai please listen to me u remember ragini's death it was not done by riddhima bhabhi she was just trying to save her she was not trying to hurt u bhai
She thought that ragini's life was in danger so she just want to save , believe me bhai she was very honest to u.

(Vansh was in shock and he was happy too that his riddhima has not betrayed him and loved loved him so much and sad because he has done so much bad things to her)

Vansh:si.....siya are u saying truth?

Siya: yes bhai.

Vansh: my riddhima has not betrayed me? (Tears)

Siya: yes bhai.

Precap: vansh's plan.

So guys first of all sorry for late update because I was not well and yes please comment if you like the episode.