episode-23

Hey guys hope u all are fine and safe. ❤(this episode is posted specially on shahshines aayu ur request because I can't reject ur request cutee😍)

(Vansh was shocked listening these words he can't believe that she is his daughter.)

Ahana: ( struggling to get free) what? That spoilt brat is ur daughter?

Riddhima:(tightens the grip) ( anger) yaa she is my daughter but she is not a spoilt brat she is much better than all of u.

Sejal: riddhima!! Please calm down leave her!!

Riddhima: no sejal she dared to slap my daughter and now it's my turn and now I also want her to feel 1000 time what my daughter has feeled.

Ahana: ( coughing) st.......stop please!! l...leave..... me.

Riddhima:( left her with a jerk)

Ahana:(coughing) how dare you to harm Mrs. VRS?

Me: yeh pitegi pakka pitegi🥱.

Riddhima: oh just stop ur melodrama of being Mrs. VRS everyone knows that u are so called 'Mrs. VRS'

Ahana: u bi.......

Author's pov

( before she could complete a slap laded on her face again and it was from vansh)

Vansh:(angry) how dare u ahana to slap my daughter.

Dadi: what u are saying vansh?

Ishani and aryan: bhai, ur daughter?

Vansh: yes she is my d......

Riddhima: ( eyeing vansh) she is my daughter only mine and Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania u don't have to worry about my daughter I can handle everything!!
(And then she just holded ahana's arm and took her to the Hall and pushed her that she fell on the floor.)

Ahana: ouchh!! (Tears)

Riddhima: no ouch!! Fouch!!
Take care of ur tears because u will need them when I will beat you (dangerous)

Author's pov

And then riddhima kicked her on her stomach

Me: bola tha yeh pitegi dekha na zyaada bakwas karnae kaa faayda 😂😂

And lifted her by her hair and make her stand and then slapped her hundred times and then all raisinghania's came and all were shocked seeing riddhima's new side she was looking dangerous her tone, her face all was showing her anger clearly so anyone didn't uttered a word the most shocked person was vansh he was also wanted to punish ahana but he didn't thought that riddhima will punish her so badly.

And after sometime riddhima stopped beating her and seeing raisinghania's question and shocked look she said

Author's pov end.

Riddhima: (shouted) what!!!! Why are u looking like this to me haan?
She has done a mistake of slapping my daughter and no body can stop me from punishing her understood!!

All noded

Me : riddhima ka khauf😂😂😂😂

(Then doctor came riddhima and vansh gone to doctor)

Both: what happened doctor? Is she fine? Anything doesn't happened to her na? When she will wake up? (They both looked at each other)

Doctor: please stop ur question let me answer one question then ask another........what is the relation between you and patient?

Riddhima: I am her mother!!

Vansh: I am his father!!
(Riddhima was looking at doctor so she ignored what vansh said)

Doctor: don't mind my word but I think u are the most irresponsible parents!!

Riddhima: why doctor?

Vansh: what happened to her please tell.

Doctor: she is very weak this time and due to some reasons she fall unconscious. But please take care of her and make her happy.

Riddhima/Vansh: ok

Doctor: and is this thing happened before also?

(Vansh sees towards riddhima)

Riddhima: yes doctor only two days before she falled unconscious. We are here for her only because doctor has adviced us to make her stay in different environment so that she can make new friends and stay happy.

Doctor: please take care of her. I will send her reports tomorrow (he leaves)

Vansh: u are saying that I am not able to grow my child and now see what you have done. U can't take care of her?

Riddhima: just stop ur nonsense because I am not interested in giving ur answer. And u know what u don't have right to ask me any type of questions.

Vansh: u have to give me the answer. (Then he looks towards the family who was confused and then he tells everyone how he met riddhima and how he came to know about her daughter and about riddhima's innocence)

Dadi: she is blood of rai singhania family riddhima how can you keep her away from us?

Riddhima: (not responsed)

Aryan: bhabhi we know we had done a big mistake and we are sorry for that but now u are not doing good by keeping her away from her family .

Ishani: riddhima I know I have always said u bad things I have misbehaved with u but u only protected me and family I am sorry riddhima.

Vansh: riddhima I know I have done many mistakes but please give me one chace please.

(After then they all became shocked)

Precap: riddhima's emotional outerburst

Vansh and shanaya's cute talks.

So guys here is the new update I hope you like it please comment and like 🥰by.