episode-22

Hey lovely people let's start the episode.

At VR mansion

Shanaya/ Natasha: then I think u are mad (attitude)

Aryan: (controlled his laugh)

(Ahana seen him and he stopped he became normal)

Ahana: who are u?

Shanaya/ Natasha: A girl

Ahana: being smart haan. I have asked what is ur name? And what are u doing here in my mansion.

Shanaya/Natasha: uffffoooo I have to tell everyone that this mansion doesn't belongs to them only it is everyone's who is the members of the family.............dumb people.

Ahana: what? what did u said? What did u called me?

Shanaya/ Natasha:I have first called u weird then mad and then dumb.

Ahana: how ill mannered girl is she. Who has brought her here?

Sneha: mami she is my friend her name is Natasha.

Ahana: oh she is the girl who was fighting with my daughter. And now u are saying me mad how dare u?

Shanaya/Natasha: first of all I was not fighting and second anyone can dare to call u mad because you are mad.

Ahana: u stubborn girl don't ur parents have told u how to respect elders.

Vansh: Ahana!!!!!

Shanaya/ Natasha: My mumma has told me to deal with every type of person and I know how to handle ur type of person.

Ahana: u little thing I will punish u right now and tell u how to respect ur elder wait!! (And she goes to her)

Author's pov.

When ahana raised her hand to slap her shanaya ran from there not scared but she wants to tease her.

Shanaya/Natasha: u don't need to tell me how to respect elder, go and tell ur daughter I think she is more stubborn than me.

Ahana: wait lemme catch u then I will tell who is stubborn and who is intelligent.

She ran all over the house and make ahana tired anshika, sneha, aarav , ishani and aryan were laughing silently and vansh, dadi, chanchal were worried for Shanaya/ Natasha.

After some time shanaya was feeling dizzy so she stopped at the place and ahana was tired so she just stood there where she was.

Author's pov end.

Ahana:u.........(huffff)......small brat stay there where u are.

Shanaya/ Natasha:( breathing heavily)

Ahana:(comes to her)

Vansh: ahana just stop it she is a child.

Ahana: u spoilt brat ur mom has not told u manners right now I will tell u (she slapped her and shanaya fell down unconscious)

Vansh: Natasha!!!!!!!
(He was going to her but)

Voice: Shanaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anshika started crying.

Everyone looked towards from where the voice was coming. And was shocked.

Vansh: riddhima?

Riddhima:(coming to shanaya) shanaya wa...........wake up........(crying) What.......happened wake up shanaya (taking her in her lap) wake up shanaya......
(Towards the family)(shouted)
What u all have done to her ?

(Sejal also came from behind because she was insisting to go with riddhima)

Sejal: shanaya!!!

Riddhima: call the doctor.

Vansh: angre call the doctor.

(Angre goes and calls the doctor.)

Vansh: take the children in chachi.

After 15 minutes.

Doctor was inside the room and everyone was outside the room first riddhima was not agreeing but after some time she came out.

Vansh's pov

I was seeing Natasha's face and she just slapped her I was very angry on her I was going to kill her but suddenly Natasha fall down I was shocked I gone to her but suddenly I heard a voice It was riddhima she was crying heavenly and she just came to her and take her in her lap I can't understand anything and she was calling her Shanaya I have to talk to her. And now I am only worried for Natasha I hope she is fine otherwise I don't know what I will do with ahana .

Riddhima's pov

I came to the door and I was shocked that shanaya is in VR mansion and I was very angry with shanaya but when I saw ahana slapping my daughter I was going to slap ahana but then shanaya fall down and I was not in a state to speak I just ran to her and I can't even think anything but I will not leave this ahana but now I wish that my daughter is safe. And I swear after my daughter wakes up I will kill that ahana.

Dadi's pov

I was shocked to see riddhima here and Natasha unconscious and thought we will talk about it later.now I pray to God that Natasha is fine nothing else .

Aryan's and Angre's pov
I was very happy to see bhabhi here but I can't understand how could that ahana slap Natasha and I can't understand why bhabhi is crying for Natasha. According to me they have met First time.

Ishani's pov

I am feeling like how can I kill ahana she has slapped a small girl I will not spare her but what is this trash is doing here .

(Ahana was  standing away and thinking that how is riddhima here in vr mansion? She didn't have a guilt she seems like nothing happened)

Vansh: please Stop crying riddhima.

Riddhima: don't u dare to speak anything otherwise I will surely kill u just shut up!!

Sejal: calm down riddhima please!! calm down!!

Meanwhile in other room

Sneha: what happened to Shanaya she suddenly fall down.

Anshika: I don't know( tears) I wish she is fine.

Aarav : don't be sad she will be fine.

Outside,

Ahana: O come on guys I know she is acting nothing happened to her.

(Riddhima glared at her in anger.)

Ahana: and u what u are doing here oh now I understood u are the person who has sended that girl here right, I knew it that she is a...... (Before she could say anything two slaps landed on her face by riddhima and by sejal)

Riddhima: (holding her neck) u bi**h, how dare u to say these words for 'My daughter'.

Precap: riddhima threatens ahana and confronts all raisinghania's.

How was the episode tell in comment section fast. By