episode-31

Hey guys here is another update hope u like it🤗

At 12:00 A.M.
In Vansh's room

Vansh was seeing at the clock and was very sad he was thinking that now his wife and his daughter went away from him and they will never come back.

In the Hall

Everyone was very sad they were remembering every moment they spent with shanaya she makes them happy, she was their reason to smile but now she left them and they will not be able to see her again.
That time vansh came out of his room and came down from stairs and when he came down his phone started ringing.

Vansh: hello.......yaa.......what happened?........say it clearly.......what? Oh no....where? I am coming.......stay there only I am coming.

(Then phone got disconnected and he putted his phone in his pocket and said)

Vansh:(shouted) Angree!!!!!!
Get the car ready fast!!!

Angre: what happened boss?

(Everyone was confused)

Vansh:just do what I said fast!!!!

(And then he goes out leaving everyone confused he goes in his car and started the car and went somewhere he was driving very was he reached there within 10 min. And came out of the car. And goes there. A lady was standing there walking here and there.Vansh ran to her)

Vansh: what happened where is she? (Worried)

Lady:(worried) she is not here she left 20 minutes before.

Vansh: Sejal can't u say her to stay here only.

Sejal:Vansh actually she was very worried so she said she will find her and bring her and said me to stay here with anshika.

Vansh:tell me from starting to last everything.

Sejal:actually we...

Flashback starts

All four were in their car suddenly shanaya said.

Shanaya:mumma I want to drink water.

Riddhima:(while driving) see shanaya water bottle will be there only.

Shanaya:no mumma there is no water bottle.

Sejal:but I have kept it.

Riddhima:ok wait I will buy it.

Sejal :I will also come.

Anshika:mumma I will also come.

Sejal:ok baccha come.

Riddhima:(smiles) ok let's go.

They both and anshika came out of the car and after buying water bottle they both gone to car but they found there was no one in the car.

Riddhima:shanaya!!

Sejal: shanaya where are u?

Riddhima:se....jal wh...ere is she? (Stammering)

Sejal:riddhima calm down we will find her.

(They shouted here and there but can't find her after ten minutes)

Riddhima:I can't wait now I am going to find her. (She goes from there)

Sejal:riddhima!!! ........what I should do now?

(Then she calls vansh.)

Flashback ends