episode-25

Thanks for supporting me let's start.

Riddhima came down from stairs and seen vansh hugging shanaya first she want to take shanaya away from him but then her melted and she let them stay there for a while.

Vansh's pov

I saw shanaya was coming running towards me and riddhima running after her and shouting her name to run slowly I was smiling at two kids......yes another one was riddhima she was looking very cute and adorable I was blessed that I have such a beautiful family. I was very happy to see my daughter happy and I just wanted to go to her and tell her that I am his father but I seen that she was now near stairs I said her to come slowly but she didn't listened me and started running on stairs and suddenly her legs got disbalanced and she was about to fall down " No I can't loose my daughter again" I ran toward her and catched her and I was very much scared at that time I just hugged my daughter.

(Then shanaya came out from his hug and then riddhima hugged her)

Riddhima:Are u ok shanaya?

Shanaya: yes mumma.

Vansh: shanaya come here nothing happened to you na? are u all right is there any wound?? Angre call the doctor!!!

Shanaya: Interesting!! Very interesting!!
The great Vansh Rai singhania is scared by a little girl?

Everyone was shocked and happy hearing same words from her mouth which vansh used to say.

Riddhima: shanayaaa

Shanaya: ok ok BB I am fine see nothing happened to me.
(Smile)

Vansh: thank god u are all right cutie pie.

Dadi: shanaya come here baccha

(Shanaya goes to dadi and asked her if she is fine all family members started talking with her and made her smile.)

Aryan: hey cutee how are u now?

Shanaya: fine cool bro.

Aryan: so if u are fine then I have bought a gift for u.

Shanaya:(excited) what?

Aryan: not so easily first promise me one thing then I will give it to u.

Shanaya: Ok tell me.

(Aryan whispered something in her ear and they both started laughing)

Aryan: promise?

Shanaya: promise!!

(Riddhima looked towards vansh with a question in her eyes "what's he telling to her? " And vansh answered with his eyes "I don't know".
Then shanaya stood up from her place and gone towards riddhima and vansh

(Riddhima thought she will hug her but she gone towards vansh and hugged him)

Shanaya: BB thanks for saving me(smiled)

Vansh:no I don't want ur thanks I want u to take care of yourself and don't run again ok.

Shanaya: No!!
Khatron sae khelne ki aadat hai Mujhe(proud)

( Riddhima hitted her head in his mind this girl is like his father only)

Sejal : (mumured)now I came to know shanaya kispe gayi hai.

(Ishani and Aryan chuckled)

They both: (murmured)Like father like daughter.
(They giggled)

Vansh: I listened what u all said ( cold tone)

(Dadi smiled)

Vansh:(toward shanaya) cutie pie don't u think u are too small for talking these things.

Shanaya: look Mr. Ego I am small but not weak. I can do anything.

Vansh:ok ok u are most strongest person in world ok.

Shanaya: that's sounds good.

Riddhima: shanaya it's late we should go home now.

Shanaya: mumma I want to stay here with BB.

Riddhima:but......

Shanaya: no but I will not talk to you if u will not stay here.

Riddhima: but how can we stay here?

Vansh: it's ok u can......

Riddhima: we can't stay here shanaya , why to disturb others let's go home.

Shanaya: no,I won't talk to you.....mumma please stay here for today's night only please.

Riddhima: ok!!

Shanaya: yaee. (She winked to Aryan)

(Aryan responded to her and smiled at vansh)

(Vansh smirks)

Me : karo karo khoob isharon mein baatein karo or jab riddhima ko pata chalega to phir woh ishaare karwaayegi acche sae)

Flashback scenes

When riddhima was with shanaya vansh went in the Hall and told everyone to not ask anything from riddhima.

Ishaq: but bhai then how will she forgive us?

Dadi: yes vansh

Vansh: I have my own ways dadi.

Ahana: ( came from back) don't u think vansh u are doing wrong.

Vansh: just shut up ahana and yes please don't utter a word and don't think that I forgive you because u are my fake wife I forgived you because of riya and now go to riya because she is sleeping and don't come outside without my permission.

She left because she was scared by vansh.

Vansh: tomorrow siya will come. (Siya was out from the house) and then I will make sure that riddhima forgives me.
And till then anyone will not talk to her on this topic.

All noded.

Vansh : Aryan I want to talk to u.

(They came in side)

Vansh: I want you to make shanaya stay here and when shanaya will stay here riddhima will definitely stay here so I think I will be able to talk to her.

Aryan: bhai she'll understand everything after all she is second VRS.

Vansh: yaa I know she is very smart but I am her father. Ok now it is final u will convence her to stay.

Aryan: I have no other option.

Flashback end.

Precap: no precap.

So guys here is the episode and now I am too tired so I can't type and going to sleep by.