episode-39

Hii everyone.

Let's start the story......

Vansh's pov

I heard a voice and turned back to see a man who is standing at the door.......but who is he? And then he said hii to shanaya I was confused who is he. Then after seeing riddhima who was smiling at him I thought he is one of his friend and guess what I was right but what happened next boiled my blood, he is calling her ridz and hugged her I fist my palm in anger and she also reciprocated And they started talking to each other as I invisible to them.and now see her she is smiling at him and when I am with her she only tries to run away from me.

I could intentionally to gain their attention.

Vansh's pov end.

Riddhima:oh sorry I forgot to introduce you to him Vansh he is abhishek Malhotra my friend and Abhishek he is Vansh Rai Singhania.

(They shaked their hand)

Vansh:Hii Abhishek.

Abhishek:wait wait wait he is Vansh Rai Singhania owner of VR industries?

Riddhima:yes.

Abhishek:U didn't told me that The Great Vansh Rai Singhania is also ur friend.

Riddhima:actually......

Vansh:Wait... I am not her friend I am his husband.

(Abhishek stays silent for sometime and then started laughing like a maniac leaving vansh and riddhima confused)

Riddhima:what happened why are u laughing?

Abhishek:(while laughing) oo riddhima this was the baddest joke u have craked in front of me.

Vansh:it's not a joke.

Abhishek:like seriously I am not mad that u will say anything and I will believe (laughs)

Riddhima:(little angry) anything is not joke Abhishek, He is my husband. (She didn't realize what she said in anger)

(Vansh looks at her in surprise which was unnoticed by her and then smirks)

Abhishek:I didn't mean to hurt you riddhima but when I listened it I thought u both are saying a joke. Sorry.

Riddhima:it's ok Abhishek.

(And after that Abhishek was going to touch her shoulder but vansh putted his hand on her shoulder and said)

Vansh:u should introduce him to family.(tight smile) (jealous)

Riddhima:ohk....

(Then  everyone came in the Hall and riddhima introduced him to everyone. Everyone was so happy to meet him specially siya.*ab samajh jaao kyu khush thi itne to samajhdaar tum log ho hi 😉* and Abhishek was also lost in her.)

Shanaya:buddy!!

(No response)

Shanaya:buddyyyyy!!

Abhishek:yes shanaya.

Shanaya:where were u lost.

Abhishek:In my future.

Riddhima:what?

Abhishek :(realizing what he said) arrae nothing. Tell shanaya what u were saying?

Shanaya:let's go to park.

Abhishek:ok shanaya

Riddhima:but u should rest shanaya u both can go on another day.

Abhishek:it's ok we can go today only.
Let's go shanaya.

(They stood up and left then vansh holded riddhima riddhima's wrist and take her to kitchen)

In kitchen

Riddhima:what u are doing?

Vansh:nothing.

Riddhima:then why did u bring me here?

Vansh:oh that actually I want to say u that stay away from Abhishek.

Riddhima:why? He is my friend.

Vansh:I know he is ur friend but u know who I am? I am ur husband and I feel uncomfortable when u go near another men. I am not saying that he is a bad person but then also I don't like any man to come near my wife.

Riddhima:(laughs at him in mind) Again I am telling you I am not ur wif....

Vansh:(keeping his hands on her lips) one more time if u will say that u are not my wife then u know what can I do(going close to her) and u have said it from ur mouth only that ur my wife. And I am your husband.

Riddhima:wh..what u will do? I...I am not scared of u and when I said that u are my husband.

Vansh:Remember u said it in front of Abhishek.

Riddhima:(remembering what she said and she mentally hitted her head with her palm) Wo... He...

Vansh:Haan haan say I am listening.

Riddhima: I....I said it by mistake.

Vansh:(coming closer to her) (husky voice)  Come on Sweetheart u know u can't say lie in front of me.
(He placed his hand on her waist and she Shivered)

Riddhima:w...what u are d...oing?

Vansh:(husky voice) u don't know?

Riddhima:(pushed him a little) prevert!!!
(And she went from there)

(Vansh smiles)

Precap:shanaya is happy from vansh?
Abhishek's and siya's love story starts.

Hey guys how are u I know I am late and u know the reason? Main jab bhi episode post karnar wali hoti hoon to kuch naa kuch ho jaata hai kabhi saara work save hi nahi hota hai or delete ho jaata hai or kabhi kuch or iss network issue ki wajah sae.....I am sorry for being late guys.