episode-30

Hey guys finally I have completed 30 episodes of Story after the leap (ishq mein marjawaan2) #riansh

So i want to say thanks to u all for ur support, your love, your time.

Thanks to u all so much ❤❤❤
__________________________________________________________

Outside of VR mansion.

Riddhima got a call so she attended it and came.

Riddhima: so u all three tomorrow at 12:A.M. is our flight.

Sejal: what? I mean where are we going?

Riddhima: obviously back to America.....actually my work here is complete so I think we should go back to America.

Shanaya: but mumma I want to stay here for some more days I don't want to go I want to stay here with BB, sneha, aarav, cool bro they are so nice I want to live here.

Riddhima:see shanaya we have to go back. We were here for work and u naa so now let's go back, and about them they were only friends u can make new friends there also.

Shanaya:no mumma I don't want to go.
(Tears)

Riddhima:don't cry please shanaya if ur friends will know that u are crying they will also feel bad right?

Shanaya:yaa(she wipes her tears)

Riddhima:so it's final we are going back ok and u both don't need to go school let's go to home ok and I have some work so I will go to office and then come back ok!!

Shanaya:(sadly) ok

(Then they go back to their house and after dropping them riddhima left for office and after one hour she came back. )

In vansh's room

There were three people present there Vansh, Aryan and Angre.

Vansh:************(some business talks)

Angre: ok boss (he leaves)

At 2:00 P.M.

Riya came back from school.

Riya: O thank god that girl not came to school today.

Dadi: who?

Riya: O dadi that shanaya she did not came to school today......

Vansh: what? But why?

Riya:dad I don't know and I don't even care I am going to my room by dad, by dadi.

(And she goes to her room and vansh was thinking that why she didn't came and he don't even get any information about her today after when they went , so he called aryan and said him to find about them.)

(After 3 hours aryan came  running towards his room he opened the door.)

Aryan:(gasping) ba....bhai

Vansh:what happened Aryan? And why are u late.

Aryan:bhai I am sorry.

Vansh:leave it just tell me what happened?

Aryan:bhai.........bhabhi!!

Vansh:For God sake just speak damn it!!

Aryan:bhai bhabhi is taking shanaya back to America.

Vansh: what?

Aryan:yaa she is taking her back to America tomorrow at 12:00 p.m.

Vansh:(angry)How dare she!!!!
She can't take my daughter away from me......no she can't take her away .
U can go Aryan.

Aryan:ok bhai.
(Then he goes from there.)

(Vansh calls riddhima she was with shanaya but seeing her phone ringing she excused herself and answered the call. )

Riddhima:hello!

Vansh:how dare u!!

Riddhima: Vansh!!

Vansh:just shut up ur nonsense and tell me how dare u to take my daughter away from me haan, who has given u right to take her away from me...

Riddhima: u know vansh u think that everyone will walk on ur command but I will not because I don't want any danger around my daughter that's why I am taking her away. And yes don't u dare vansh to stop her because she also don't want to see or meet his father if she knows that u are his father I don't think that she will feel happy after knowing about u know she never asked about his father but I know she wants but when she will know that his father has a second wife and he betrayed her mother u know what she will do vansh......she will hate u, she will never come in front of you that's why I am saying leave peacefully and let us also live peacefully.
(Without listening his answer she cutted the call. She layed on her bed and  started thinking and became lost in her thoughts.)

Unknown to her that someone has listened to her.

At other side.

Vansh also laid on his bed and tears were coming out from his eyes he was not angry at riddhima he was very shattered that after knowing about him his daughter will hate her.
He didn't came out.

Next day

At 11:00 a.m.

Everyone was in Hall then vansh came from upstairs.

Dadi:vansh riddhima is taking shanaya back to America go and stop her.

Ishani and siya:yaa bhai go please stop her.

(Angre and Aryan were sad seeing vansh's condition)

Vansh: Dadi let her take shanaya back to America.

Dadi:vansh what are u saying?

Vansh:please dadi I don't want to create any mess in my daughter's life please let her take her away.

(Ahana was the most happiest person she informed her partener and they both were very happy.)

At other side .

Riddhima and sejal  were ready to leave so they went to childrens room to call them they all get in the car and left for airport shanaya was very sad .

Precap:Dhamakaaaa!!!!

Sorry guys story boring chal rahi hai naa? I know it but soon there will be a twist wait and stay tuned!!