episode-45

Hey lovely people😘

First of all I want to thank you all for your love and support towards my story...... U all are very precious.❤❤

Let's start.................

Sejal:Are u both okay?

Ishani:bhai kahin aapka sar war toh nahi phoda bhabhi nae?

Aryan:jo bolegi bura hi bolegi.(*savage Aryan 😂😂😂)

Abhishek, siya, angre and all children were silent.

Riddhima:what will happen to us?

Vansh:yaa we are absolutely fine.

Riddhima:And shanaya who will kill u all ?

Shanaya:vo...

Riddhima:tell.

Vansh:leave it.
I want you all to tell something.

Siya:(happy)Bhabhi forgave you!!

Vansh:yes.

Siya:I am so happy (she jumped and hugged abhishek)

Aryan:ahem..ahem...

(They broke the hug and stood at their place)

Ishani:bhai bhabhi,I am so happy for you both.

(Everyone was very happy)

Sejal:I am so happy for you riddhima.
(She hugged her)

Shanaya:(whisper to Aryan) Cool bro mission momma's forgiveness is pass!!

Aryan:(whisper) yesss!!!

(They gave high-five to each other and then dadi, chanchal and anupriya also came.)

Dadi:what happened? Why u all are so happy?

Ishani:dadi, bhai and bhabhi are together now.

Dadi:really?

Siya:yes dadi.

Dadi:I knew it my children can't stay away from each other. (She gave blessing to them and chanchal and anupriya were also very happy.)

Aryan:Bhai now I want a party.

Ishani:yes bhai

Vansh:ok so tomorrow is the party.

(Ahana who was standing at the corner was pissed by this and then she smirked at them and left.)

Vansh:ok so now everybody take rest because tomorrow is a very big day.

Dadi,chachi and anupriya went to their room.

Riddhima:hey wait u didn't told me how did u opened the door?

Vansh:simply I called angre who was in the Hall.

Riddhima:But shanaya said that she can't find the key. Then how did he found it?
And where?

Angre:at the table.

Aryan:In kitchen.

Shanaya:Arrae how can u all find it I have dropped it in the fish tank.so that..............(realizing what she said she stopped and looked everyone who was looking at her with popped eyes and then she seen riddhima who was giving her angry glares and vansh was looking at riddhima with scared face, Aryan kept his hand on his forehead)

Riddhima:So that?

Shanaya:so that...

Riddhima:Shanaya.

Shanaya:mumma.

Riddhima:What u were saying?

Shanaya:what I was saying?

Riddhima:say it!!!

Shanaya:I dropped it intentionally. (Looking at the floor)

Riddhima:why.

Vansh:riddhima leave na she is a small girl who was trying to help her dad.

Riddhima: no vansh wait a second...... And shanaya u are spoiling yourself.

Vansh:Riddhima please don't shout on her.

Riddhima:no vansh why always do something and we only have to forgive her...

(Then riya also came there)

Riddhima:See, riya she is such a good child should she doesn't do anything that hurt anyone and shanaya u always do something that is unliked by me.

(Shanaya looks at riya and (thinks) Oh god why she always comes at bad time!! And spoil everything.)

Riya:(thinks) That's nice riddhima aunty I love you for this. Scold her more.

Riddhima:next time u will not do this stupid things.

(Shanaya was looking down)

Riddhima:(shouted) Say something.

Shanaya:(scared) (looking down) O..Ok

Riddhima:Now go in ur room.

(She went to her room then all went to their except riansh)

Vansh:Come on riddhima she was very happy that time and now u scolded her.

Riddhima:that's important vansh if we will not scold her at her mistakes she will again do that.

Vansh:ok, but..

Riddhima:no but and if. Go and take rest u need it.
(Saying this she went to kitchen and he went to his room)

In kitchen

Riddhima was cooking something and sejal came inside.

Sejal:what's going on riddhima?

Riddhima:Nothing just cooking shanaya's favorite food I think I have scolded her so much so I am just trying to console her.

Sejal:accha do u need any help?

Riddhima:yaa please pass me salt.
(They both started Cooking then riddhima and sejal went out of the kitchen to Hall but suddenly then the
Chandelier Fell on riddhima but luckily vansh came and saved riddhima. And make her sat on the sofa.

Vansh:(shouted) where the hell are all workers can't they see that it was not tied carefully...(worried) riddhima are u fine? Anything happened to u please tell?

Riddhima:calm down...Vansh I am fine, see nothing happened with.

Vansh:always careless if anything was happened to you than?
Why don't you take care of urself?

Riddhima:Vansh I am fine please don't worry.

Vansh:I will bring some water.
(Then he goes to the kitchen to bring water)

Sejal:Are u fine?

Riddhima:yaa

Sejal:Riddhima u will feel weird but I want to tell u something.

Riddhima:tell

Sejal:riddhima someone is trying to kill u.... U know when u went there someone opened the rope and then it fell, I was going to tell u but then vansh came and saved u. I am feeling scared for u riddhima.

Riddhima:sejal don't worry nothing will and this time I will not anyone let seperate us.

Precap:A happy day.

Donnnnne akhirkaar likh hi liya maine 🥱.

So guys please give your precious reviews to my betuki story.

By