episode-52

(Not feeling well so without any conversation let's start the episode)
_____________________________

( Riddhima called sejal also and the time went happily)

At 8:00 p.m.

Vansh:Riddhima where is shanaya?

Dadi:yaa i have not seen her since morning. Where is she?

Riddhima:She is in her room.

Vansh:And why she didn't came out of her room?

Riddhima:Because I have said her to not talk to me.

Vansh:Why?

Riddhima:You also know why.

Vansh:Come on riddhima don't be so strict on my cutie pie, she is just a child.

Riddhima:I have not stopped u from going to her you can go but this time I will not forgive her so soon.

(Vansh stood up from his place and went to shanaya's room and when he reached there he saw the room locked so he knocked the door but there was no response he felt worried about her so he broke the door and went in and saw her sleeping it gave him some relief and then he went near her and kissed her forehead.)

Vansh:(softly)Shanaya.

(She opened her eyes and looked at him a smile came on her face she got up)

Shanaya:Papa!!!

(Vansh hugged her and then made her sit on sofa and sat near her.)

Vansh:So what happened to my princess? Why were you crying?

Shanaya:(sad) Mumma is angry with me. And she is not talking to me , I said her that I didn't pushed riya but she didn't believed me and shouted on me.

Vansh:Don't be sad, she will soon forgive you and don't cry again ok.

Shanaya:Ok.

Vansh:Ok so let's eat something.
(Then he lift shanaya and took her to dining table and made her sit there but riddhima didn't talked to her after dinner all of them went to their respective room and vansh went to his study with angre. And after some time all children came out of their except riya. )

Sneha:Yaar shanaya I wanted to eat ice cream but mumma scolded me and said I will catch cold.

Shanaya:Ok so we can eat now as everyone is slept now no one will see follow me.

(They all went to the kitchen and took the bowl of ice cream and sat on the dining table they all were enjoying their time when they saw riya their smile faded away)

Riya:Now if anyone goes and tells this that you all are eating ice cream at late night then what will happen?
(Smirks)

Shanaya:For that someone has to go to them but I don't think that here is anyone who will go to them except u so u can go and try.

(They were about to fight again but then they heard a voice from outside so they decided to go and check they all went out in garden and found no one but when they turned to go they heard someone.)

Man:Hey children.

(They turned and found a man holding gun all of them became scared. )

Man:it's not right for you all to roam around like this when there is so much danger around. (He took a step forward and all children became scared and they tried to run but he caught sneha and then shanaya came and threw soil in his eyes she freed sneha but when she was about to go all his men came and caught her and took her away.)

In mansion.

All of them were hell scared and then sneha started crying.

Aarav: What happened why are you crying and where is shanaya?

Sneha:T...th...ey t..ook.. H..er
Awa..y...

Aarav:What!!!

Sneha:Y...yes

Anshika:Oh god!!

Aarav:Calm down, let's go to mamu he will find her.

(Then they all went to his study and sneha ran and hugged vansh)

Vansh:What happened sneha why are you crying?

Sneha:Mamu they took her away(crying)

Vansh:Whom?

(Aarav told him everything and now Vansh's anger was on peak just then they heard a voice and saw riddhima standing with an expressionless face he went near her.)

Vansh:Riddhima.

Riddhima:Vansh m..my d...aug..hter.

Vansh:Nothing will happen to her.

(She got disbalanced byt he held her and made her sit and she started crying)

Riddhima:(crying) Vansh please bring her back, please!!!

(Vansh hugged her and all family members also came there and was worried after knowing everything but someone was smirking and that was ahana....yes she only called her mens and said them to kidnap her)

Vansh:I promise I will bring her back nothing will happen to her.

(Then he stood up from his place and called angre and went to study room and started throwing things here and there in anger)

Angre:Boss!! Please calm down.

Vansh:How dare they to kidnap my daughter!! I swear angre when I will find them I will show them how the hell looks like. Bring the CCTV footage.

(Then he started searching for her and aryan and angre also took their cars and went in the search of shanaya.)

In morning

Vansh:(on phone) If you don't want to die then find her soon(shouting).

Dadi:Please beta don't shout we will find her.

(Then a call came on his phone it was an unknown number he picked it up)

Person:Hey VR

Vansh:Who are you?

Person:Leave that topic that who I am. And listen to me carefully actually I am the one who has kidnapped ur daughter but don't worry she is fine here. I just want to say that leave Kabir and then you can get your daughter back but if you tried to pull any stunts then sorry you will not be able to see your daughter's again.

Vansh:Don't you dare to touch her you want Kabir right? I will send him to u but don't harm her.

Person:Ok.

(After telling him information he cut the call and then vansh went to Kabir and took him to the area where that person told him to come after some time they came but their face was hidden by a mask. Vansh left Kabir but then all men of vansh came and surrounded them.)

Vansh:Well, nice try but you can't defeat me.

(Then he went in the car and lifted shanaya his arms because she was unconscious)

Vansh:Bring these bastards to the basement angre.

(Saying this he went to the VR mansion)

_____________________________

Done dana don don!!!!!

Words:1106

Aaj tak kaa sabse bada update ufff haath dard hone lage chalo ab itna padh hi liya hai to us vote wale button ko bhi daba dena (mujhe nahi pata ab tum uspe pathar maro yaa chappal bas click ho jaana chahiye.)

(*haan haan sahi soch rahe ho carryminati ka dialogue hi hai😂*)

By❤