episode-24

Thanks for your review in last episode guys I am very glad to have immj2 fans family like u . Love you all alot❤❤

All: we are sorry riddhima!!

Vansh: please riddhima please don't take Natasha away from us.

Riddhima: (silent)...................... (After some time she started laughing) Ha Ha Ha Ha......... (Clapping her hands) I was knowing that you all do acting but I don't know u all are idiot also!!

Vansh: Riddhima what are u saying we can't understand!!

Riddhima: ok so I think I should say it clearly ............. This time I will not come in ur lies I won't believe ur fake care and love towards me because you all only know to hurt people and break their heart into thousands of pieces.And I will never let shanaya come neat u Or ur family.

Vansh: shanaya?

Riddhima: yaa shanaya my daughter.

Vansh: but her name is Natasha right.

Riddhima:(laughs) o I am feeling sorry for u Mr. Rai singhania my daughter has fooled u her name is Shanaya not Natasha.

Vansh: what?

Riddhima: she also knows whom she should tell truth and whom she should tell lie (laughs)

Dadi: no beta u are misunderstanding us we are not saying lie we mean it please forgive us.and think about Shanaya she is living without his father she will feel happy to know about his father.

Riddhima: forgive?? And u all......... Ha Ha Ha ( seriously)bad joke and I know my daughter better than u all so please just do ur work and don't be worried for my daughter her mother is here only.

Vansh: riddhima please trust us we.......

Riddhima:(cutting his words) trust? And u?? Do u really know meaning of trust, trust means to believe someone but u all didn't believed me u just throwed me out of ur mansion and even didn't cared about where I will go, how will I survive......nothing u were just blind in ur ego and even didn't let me give explanation....... U just snatched my name, my family, my everything and now u are saying forgive me?? No Vansh Rai Singhania never!!!

Vansh: riddhima I know I have broken u but please riddhima please come to my I am nothing without you please riddhima u know every second without you was very hard for in these 9 years I missed you everyday.......everyday I was missing you only u r my wife......

Riddhima: No!!!!! I am ur wife don't u remember when u announced ahana as ur wife that day only our relationship was ended. And now ur wife is there lying on sofa unconscious due to beatend by me. Just go and take care of her and last time I am here for my daughter not for ur nonsense talks so when my daughter will wake up I will take her from here and never ever let her come in this house.

(Now vansh was becoming angry he holded her hand nad took her to a room)

Riddhima: what the hell!! Why are you dragging me somewhere I don't want to come with u leave me!!!

Vansh: just shut up otherwise u also know the cosiquences.

(Anger was clearly visible on his face his dangerous tone was scaring her she don't want to create another mess so she just quietly followed him and vansh closed the door and stood in front of her)

Riddhima: wh.....what?

Vansh: nothing but why are u stammering are u scared of me...... Bahar toh bohot zyaada chilla rahi thi ab kya hua? Haan bolo tum kuch bol rahi thi?

Riddhima:wo.....i was sa....ying that.

Vansh: saying that? (Step forward)

Riddhima: saying that(took a step back)

Vansh: yaa(step forward)

Riddhima:(step back) u....u will not

Vansh: what I will not? (Step forward)

Riddhima:(wall hitted her back) you will not come near me and my daughter.

(Vansh gritted his teeth and banged on the wall and riddhima got scared)

Vansh: u know what riddhima now I am fed up of asking forgiveness from and now I not ask forgiveness from u it will be ur dicision to forgive me but u will come to this house by hook or by crook i will make u stay in this house because now I can't stay away from my daughter and u.

Riddhima: Vansh u can't force us!!

Vansh: I can do anything u know that(smirks)
And about my daughter I can't force her she also want to stay with me u know she loves his dad.

Riddhima: vansh u.....

Vansh: riddhima go and pack ur things because u are soon coming to VR mansion
Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.(winked) (And he goes)

Riddhima: no never I will never come to this house and nor my daughter. Never!! (And she goes out from room)

(She goes to shanaya and sat near her and carresed her hair)

Riddhima: mumma will never let anyone harm u baccha (tears) please wake up na see I am sorry for shouting at u for being angry from u please wake up please!!

Shanaya:(sleepy voice) mumma!!

Riddhima: shanaya baccha I am here only see mumma is here only.

Shanaya: mumma that rude lady has slapped me.

Riddhima: and now she is also enjoying a bunch of pain for slapping my daughter.

Shanaya: mumma where is Big Boss?

Riddhima: Who is Big Boss?

Shanaya: ohhoooo where is Mr. Ego?

Riddhima: and now who is Mr. Ego?

Shanaya: mumma u don't know anything.(she stood up and ran out of the door)

Riddhima: shanaya!! Where are u going stay her(she also ran towards her)

Author's pov

Shanaya was running down towards the Hall and riddhima was shouting her name. Vansh looked up and saw shanaya running he was very happy seeing her daughter safe he just wanted to hug her daughter. And seeing riddhima riddhima running behind he sejal, ishani, aryan, and angre was like awwwww
Shanaya came on the stairs.

Vansh: shanaya be careful u will fall down.

Riddhima: shanaya stop there only I am coming.
(But shanaya kisi ki kyu sunae hai toh vansh ki beti khatron sae khelne ka shauk hai isse toh)

She started running on stairs but only three four steps were left suddenly she got disbalanced and fall

Riddhima: shanaya!!!

Before she could do anything shanaya fall but vansh held her and hugged her he was very worried.
Riddhima took a relief when she saw shanaya was safe now.

Precap: shanaya's request.

Pheww!!! Kuch zyada lamba khich lae gayi is episode ko.

Ok guys jaldi jaldi comment section mein batao kaisa hai yeh episode?
By. 💛