episode-44

Hey everyone!!!

Let's start.......

Riddhima:please vansh don't create another drama!!please!!
(Then she goes toward the door but it was locked and that time shanaya was outside)

Riddhima:why it is not opening?

Vansh:what let me see.
(He goes towards the door and tried to open it but in vain because shanaya has already locked it.) It is not opening I think God also want that we should stay with each other for some time. (Winked)

Riddhima:(shouted) I hate You!!!!!!!!!!

Vansh:But i love you Sweetheart 😘.

Riddhima:(shouted) any body is outside?

(Shanaya and riddhima's conversation showed in previous episode)

Riddhima:now shanaya also went from here how will we go out? 😫

Vansh:Sweetheart please calm down.

Riddhima:how can I if u are here.

Vansh: Enough!!!!! First listen to me.

Riddhima:no!!

Vansh:riddhima for once listen to me.

Riddhima:ok

Vansh sat on his knees while riddhima was looking at him with confusioning look.

Vansh:Riddhima when u came in my life I thought it is a coincidence but no it was planned by God to make a lifeless person smile , to live his life and u gave me my life back which I lost so many years ago I always wanted u by my side, I can't live without you but when I came to know that u lied to me I felt that something broke inside me, my heart was crying that time because whom I loved so much has betrayed me and I thought to take revenge from u , to break u like I was broken but how fool I was I hearted that person who loved me the most and broken u I know I can't fulfil my duties of being a husband and now u hate me, I think I deserve this only but u know now I can't live without you I will die without u....... U can give me punishment, u can stay angry from me but please don't leave me because I will die this time if you left me..... Please riddhima forgive me!!! Please!!

Riddhima was not saying anything but her tears were flowing from her eyes seeing him broken.

Riddhima:Va..vansh (low voice)

Vansh:Riddhima please forgive me and if u don't want to forgive me then please (taking out his gun and handed to riddhima) kill me because I don't want to be killed daily without you.

Riddhima:vansh what are you saying?

Vansh:yaa riddhima please kill me!!!

Riddhima slapped him and holded his collar.

Riddhima:how dare you to speak these words?, u don't have any right to end ur life u didn't even thought once about us? U life is not only ur life it is our life too if u will not stay with me I will also die!!

Vansh:that means u forgive me?

Riddhima:Yes I forgave u.

(He immediately hugged her tightly and she also hugged him and after some time they broke the hug)

Vansh:thank you, thank you, thank you riddhima!!! I was so much scared that u will forgive me Or not (then he kissed her forehead)

Riddhima:Now let's promise to each other that we will never fight and never let anyone make misunderstanding.

Vansh: promise, from today I will never misunderstand u.

Riddhima was having a bright smile on her face.

Riddhima:now let's think about this door how will we go out?

Vansh:don't be afraid I will make one call and this door will open.

Riddhima:(thinks) why didn't this idea came in my mind?

Riddhima:Ooo having so much confidence Mr. Hubby.
Let's see.

Vansh:ok.... (He took his phone out and called angre and in no seconds door opened.)

Riddhima was amazed seeing the door open.

Vansh:let's go.

Riddhima:y..yaa

(Then they went down)

Scene shifts.

Ishani:I think our plan is failed.

Aryan:don't say these words with ur mouth otherwise this will become true.

Abhishek:I think now we should go to them.

Siya and sejal:yaa we are also feeling tensed now. Let's go.

Anshika:(whispering)Shanaya stop them otherwise.....

Shanaya:Otherwise she will kill all of us.

Riddhima:who will kill u all shanaya?

All turns and looked at riansh who were holding there hands and coming down.

Precap:Sejal:someone is trying to kill u.
_____________________________

So guys who is trying to kill whom?

Tell in comment section.
By