episode-40

Hello everyone.....hope you all are fine!!

Let's start......

(Vansh teases riddhima and she rans away from him and he also tried so many things to make shanaya happy but in vain by all this two days went in these days abhishek and siya were only lost in each other thoughts abhishek also met sejal and anshika and about shanaya and Riya's fight u all know it will never end in these two days they both start fight on very small small topics and ahana she was busy with her partener for a new plan to ruin riddhima and get vansh back*haalaki woh kabhi iska tha hi nahi jo usse wapas lae* ishani became very close to shanaya and aryan is also very much attached to her or I can say the whole family was so much attached to her after so many years they started living like a complete family they started smiling and the reason of their smile was shanaya.on third day everyone was sitting in Hall and chit-chatting when vansh came from door he was angry at something but when he saw shanaya's cute face his anger melted he was going towards her but when she went away he felt sad and went in his room. And then riddhima called shanaya.)

Riddhima:(softly) shanaya

Shanaya:yes mumma!!

Riddhima:shanaya u love me?

Shanaya:yes mumma

Riddhima:then u will do one thing for me?

Shanaya:of course mumma u just say.

Riddhima:Can u please forgive ur dad?

Shanaya:mumma i am going.(annoyed)

Riddhima:first please listen to me .

Shanaya:ok

Riddhima:shanaya baccha u know ur dad loves u so much and when u behaves like this with him he feels so much hurt he loves you baccha please forgive him.

(Shanaya was silent)

Riddhima:u know shanaya he has tried so much to make u happy but everytime u hurt him and goes away from him can't u forgive him. Please!! for me.

Shanaya:ok mumma but he have to win my challenge then I will forgive him.

Riddhima:(happy) really?

Shanaya:(smile) yes

Riddhima:so go and talk to him ok.

Shanaya:ok.

(Then shanaya goes to Vansh's room he was busy in some work and when she opened the door he didn't noticed he was just looking at his laptop and some errors occurred in his laptop and when he tried to solve them he can't after so many tries he was irritated)

Vansh:(looking at his laptop) what the hell!!! Why it is not working.

Voice:Interesting!! Very Interesting!! For the first time in my life I am seeing a person who is frustrated with a non living thing.

He looked at place from where the voice was coming and he seen small version of VR was sitting on the bed crossing her leg in attitude and looking towards him. A smile crept on his face. Seeing her attitude.

Vansh:what u are doing here shanaya?

Shanaya:why I can't come here?

Vansh:no u can but reason?

Shanaya:(standing from bed) I am here because I want u to complete a challenge.

Vansh:why?

Shanaya:arrae kitne question pooch rahe ho aap.

Vansh:ok ok u speak.

Shanaya:thik hai........main chahti hun ki aap meri baat maano for one day. And if u pass in doing things that i will tell u i will forgive you.
So are u ready?

Vansh:yes I am ready.

Shanaya:ok so tomorrow ur challenge will start. Be ready .

Vansh:Ok

(And then she goes vansh smiles at her antics and then again door opens and shanaya peeps into the room and says)

Shanaya:and yes don't shout at laptop u should give it some rest and also take some rest otherwise u will get dark circles. (And she goes vansh then again smiles at her because seeing her care.)

(Aryan and ishani who noticed it because when she went inside she left the door open they both went inside and said)

Aryan:bhai i think u should get ready.

Ishani:yaa i agree with you Aryan.

Vansh:ishani, Aryan don't again!!

Aryan:come on bhai let's eat something because tomorrow is very hard day for u.
(Ishani and Aryan giggles)

Dadi:(coming from door) u both stop teasing him......vansh i am really happy that she will forgive u. Try ur best.

Vansh:dadi where is riddhima?

Aryan:(mischievous look) bhaiii

Vansh:Aryan I will punch u this time........i know riddhima has only convinced her I want to thank her I am going.

(Then he left the room)

Outside in the garden

Riddhima was walking around. Vansh came and hugged her.

Riddhima:what happened vansh? (Confused)

Vansh:thank you riddhima for convincing her.

Riddhima:it's ok vansh.

(They smiled at each and talked about shanaya and after sometime went in their room and slept.)

Precap: shanaya's naughtiness.

So guys what do u think vansh will be able to win challenge or not?

What do u think shanaya will forgive him?

And how was the episode tell me in comment section.

I want to say happy friendship day to all of u love u all so much.