Chapter 3

Marinette had no idea how she was going to get to the hospital it was half way across town for crying out loud

Marinette had no idea how she was going to get to the hospital it was half way across town for crying out loud. All she wanted was her mom and she might not even get the chance to see her again.

"Don't worry, sweetie I can take you to the hospital" the teacher said trying to reassure her student. She nodded giving get a small smile trying to be grateful but she just couldn't her tears would start spilling at any moment. Miss Bustier, looked towards her boss for the afternoon off to take the poor child to the hospital.

"You may take her, make the most of your time together Marinette you might not get another chance." The principal said trying to give some advice. "Miss Mendelve, will take care of your class for the rest of the afternoon, Caline."(don't worry, someone told me what her actual name is.)

The teacher and student left the school and went to the car park and got in the teachers car. Throughout the trip, it was quite with occasional sniffles from Marinette. Once they reached the entrance of the hospital Marinette quickly hugged the teacher and said thank you at least five times, the teacher hugged her back.

They reached the front counter and saw a woman typing away on a computer. "Excuse me" Marinette said getting the woman's attention she looked and they saw she was wearing a name tag that read 'Brittany' "we're looking for Sabine Chengs room" the teacher asked the woman smiled and tapped her computer when they heard a beep come from it she looked up and told.

"She is staying in the room across the hall two lefts then, the first right, I'm so sorry about what happened" she said giving a sympathetic smile they thanked her and came to the room. Marinette was nervous what was she going to say. She looked at the teacher and she said to talk to her and that she would outside if she needed anything.

"Mama," she called entering the room. She saw there lay her mother in a white hospital gown covered in lots of wires ones that had lots of monitors connected to them, one that was most noticeable was the one for her heart beat you could hear the beep every few seconds.

"Marinette, sweetheart don't cry I love you so much I'm very proud and so is Tom" she says with a weak smile. She moved across on the bed and patted the spot next to her for daughter to come sit and she did. "When I go, you'er going to live with your biological father he will take care of you he is a good person and will love just like I do" Sabine said, Marinette cried at her words she couldn't loose her mother not like this she needed her.

"mama I can't loose you" she replied crying her mother hugged her and held her close before reaching over to the table next to her. "When you meet him give him this, it will explain everything, when you get home go into my bedroom and into the safe the code is 3, 17, 23" she whispered.

The teen nodded and the mother continued "there should be a yellow file it has everything from your birth certificate to your passport, your grandparents will take care of the bakery. Your grandmother already called you father and told him you would be coming in a few days" she told the girl.

"Why, can't I stay with grandma or grandpa?" she asked. "I wanted to take you to meet your father for your next birthday, I knew you always wondered who he was. I want you to still meet him even if I'm not there to see it happen"she told her Marinette nodded.

"I love you Marinette" her mother said, with that her eyes closed and the heart monitor flatlined. Marinette cried holding her mothers hand begging her to wake up.

Hey guys,

How was this chapter ? If anyone knows the first name for Miss Bustier could you let me know in the comments so I can change it from Cathy. Also how did I do? I have never written anything so emotional before so it might not be that good, if you have any advice for this type of writing let me know and I'm not the best at this and this chapter was not one of my best.

Comment, vote :)