Chapter 23

Everyone had said their speeches Gina talked about how we should move on and keep their memory alive in our hearts and that's what they would have wanted

Everyone had said their speeches Gina talked about how we should move on and keep their memory alive in our hearts and that's what they would have wanted. She talked about them when they first met and some of the special things they did together like make their dream of owning a bakery come true and it had even become the best in Paris.

Rolands speech was about how he got angry over his son at the little things and that he was too old fashioned and that if Tom was still here he would ask for forgiveness other than that he told them a few of his favourite stories of Tom and Sabine.

Wang Chengs was about how his sister was the happiest he had ever seen with Tom and if it was even possible she got even happier after Marinette was born, he talked about childhood memories of when the two were kids and how she fell in love with Tom.

Finally it was Barry's turn to tell his speech he had been able to get photos of them just like everyone else except his was from their high school days and he spoke about how much of a wonderful person Sabine was and that he had wished to get the chance to speak with her again the accident happened.

All the speeches had gone on and the last one was by Marinette. No one saw it coming. She had grabbed some photos when Gina was looking through an album. She walked in front of the crowd and stood on a chair just so everyone could see her.

"Mama and Papa Tom were the best. They taught me how to bake and see. They were the best parents ever." She said as everyone in the crowd awed at her her little bluebell eyes started to fill with water Barry went up to her and said she didn't have to keep going. But she said she wanted to.

Marinette spoke about all the things they taught her and some stories when they taught her how to bake. She told them funny stories about what they did together and the entire time she was trying her hardest not to cry.

Everyone had tears in their eyes at her words and the sorrow they felt for the poor girl. She had lost her parents so young.

After the speeches were finished they shared stories of their favourite times with Sabine and Tom. Marinette soon became tired and wanted to take a nap, Barry told Gina that he was taking her back to the bakery so she could get some rest.

When they got back Barry tucked her into bed after struggling to take off the hat she insisted to wear to the funeral he wasn't gonna lie it looked cute on her and he could barely believe it when she told him she had made it.

Hey guys,

This chapter was really short. I didn't really know what to write and yeah so Marinette and Barry are going to be packing to move back to Central City in the next chapter and will leave the same night to the airport. So that is a brief summary of what will happen in the next chapter.

Also what do you guys think of this I found when I was looking for a gif.

Comment, vote :)

Comment, vote :)