Chapter 29

The girls left and went to the mall, it was pretty empty seeing as parents were at work and students were at school

The girls left and went to the mall, it was pretty empty seeing as parents were at work and students were at school. "Why don't we choose a colour for your room first?" Caitlyn asked the little girl and she nodded.

They walked into the paint section and to see they were all sorts of colors and at least one hundred different shades of each colour Marinette had no idea what colour to choose.

The paint aisle

They spent who knows how long in the paint aisle alone trying to find the perfect colour for Marinette's room, but when they found one colour they would find another

They spent who knows how long in the paint aisle alone trying to find the perfect colour for Marinette's room, but when they found one colour they would find another. "What about that one?" Marinette asked, pointing to a light pastel pink and it was perfect.

"Do you like that colour?" Caityln asked "yeah it's pink" she said and Caitlyn laughed grabbing two cans of paint, to say they were heavy was an understatement.

The paint for her room

They walk around the store looking at different sections finding everything perfect for Marinette's room, while Marinette was looking at different bed sheet choices all pink of course, Caityln grabbed a couple picture frames like Barry had asked h...

They walk around the store looking at different sections finding everything perfect for Marinette's room, while Marinette was looking at different bed sheet choices all pink of course, Caityln grabbed a couple picture frames like Barry had asked her to.

Barry had said he wanted to fill the frames with memories of Sabine and Marinette so she could always see her mother even if it was a picture and to remember all the memories she had of her and the new ones he wanted to make with her.
After finally finding everything they only needed to do one thing grab some very, very late lunch. "What do you want to eat blossom?" Caitlyn asked as she looked around the food court. Marinette put her hand to her face putting on a thinking face. "Um, mm how about pizza"

"Good choice let's go '' Caiytln said, taking the young girl's hand, leading her to the pizza store and ordering a pizza for the two of them. After receiving the hot meal they took a seat at a table, good thing they had put everything bought in the car before hand or they would have had to carry it.

The two took a slice each and started asking "what do you think of Central City so far?" Caityln asked the child in front of her. She looked up at her "it's awesome it's different from Paris but I like living with daddy, he funs" Marinette said her blue bell eyes lighting up as she spoke.

The two talked about a lot of things and the young child had a lot of questions. It reminded Caitlyn of herself as a child questioning things wanting to find the answers to the questions that kept her up at night.

After what felt like hours of shopping the two walked out of the mall a shopping trolley filled with stuff adn to top it all off they had been in there for hours the sun was even setting to prove it.

On the way to Barry's apartment the two girls talked about a lot of different things "what's it like being a doctor?" Marinette asked and the doctor lit up a smile on her face "being a doctor is great the feeling when you get to help someone else is ince." she said.

The young girl asked lots of questions and she was adorable. That was the first thing Caitlyn noticed as on the way there Marinette fell asleep and Caitlyn couldn't help letting out an "aww". She was just so precious.

Once she pulled up to the front of the apartment she dialled the speedsters number "Hey Barry" Caitlyn said into the phone "hey Caitlyn, I guessing you two are back" he said into the mic and after getting a yep in return he rushed down to see Caitlyn in the front seat of her car and Marinette asleep in the back seat.

Hey guys,

What do you think of this chapter? Anyway I need ideas for the next chapter, if you have any, put them in the comments.

Enjoy reading :)