Chapter 19

~In Central City~

~In Central City~

Barry had just walked into CCPD hoping to get the week off from Captain Singh, Joe said that he would go with him but was called to help with a case, one that luckily did not need a CSI or the flash so he did not have to be there but Joe did.

He walked to captain Singh's office and knocked on the door after he got a "come in'' he pope need the door and entered. "There you are Allen I was wondering where you were the past two days would you like to explain what happens because Joe said he wasn't sure when I first asked and then he said you would be back today." He asked looking at the forensic scientist.

"A couple days ago I was given some news that I had a daughter and that her mother and step father were in a car accident and I was the only her mother trusted to look after her and that no one else wanted her." He explained and Captain Singh was shocked by his words.

"You have a daughter?" He asked the young man. "Yeah, I'm still not sure how this happened but all I know is I'm the only family she has left and her mother called me a little before she died telling me p, by the time I got to France she had past away." Barry explained.

"You went to France and back in two day So?" The Captain asked and he nodded. "Wow Allen that's.......... Not what I wa excepting at all, let me guess your going to bring her to Central Cuty and you need a week off." He asked and Barry nodded.

"How did you know?" was all he said. "Allen people do random things in life and one of those things is you learn to trust you gut over your brain sometimes and in our lone of work anything can happen and there are no guarantees so there are always risks, so I'm going to let my only CSI  go for a week.

But you I need you to take a case I left on your desk for me and solve it before you go back to Paris and don't except to have it easy when you get back you have a lot of work to catch up on." He said and Barry nodded that King him before rushing off to his lab to solve that case.

Barry rushed off to his lab as fast as a normal human can and was in his lab looking at the case he pit things in the machine and was reading through it while waiting for the results. He heard a knock at the lab door and looked up to see Joe walking in.

"How'd it go with Captian Singh's?" He asked as the machine beeped saying the results were ready. "He was shocked at first" Barry said walking to the machine and turning it off as he grabbed the vile with a Doreen liquid in it. "But then once I told him about what happened and how I went I to France and all he said I could have the week off but when I get back I have to work twice as hard and catch up on all the cases I didn't do while I was away." Barry summed up putting the file down.

"So your heading back to Paris?" Joe asked his adopted son who nodded. "Right they think I've probably just arrived so I'll head back in a few hours or around morning tomorrow till t hen I'm going to catch up on the cases I missed." He told the detective.

~In Paris~

Marinette was having lunch with her grandmother but she missed her partners and badly and had started to cry. Gina tried to calm the down the young child but in the end they just cried together. So they ended up watching a Disney movie while eating ice cream to feel better.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter? Anyway what do you think should happen next I would love to add some of your ideas to this story. I wanted to say sorry about how short the chapter is, I have been typing a lot today for my Daminette December book that I started writing and a quick question about that can you only post it in December or??? I wanted to end this off on a cute quote that I read the other day and I thought I would share it with you.

 I wanted to say sorry about how short the chapter is, I have been typing a lot today for my Daminette December book that I started writing and a quick question about that can you only post it in December or??? I wanted to end this off on a cute q...

Stay Safe