Chapter 30

Barry had planned out the whole day after all he had the day off unless he got called in and who knew how long till Zoom attacked again

Barry had started making pancakes when Marinette had woken up and came into the kitchen half asleep. When Barry looked down at her she made grabby hands for him to lift her. Barry picked her up and placed her on the kitchen counter.

"How do you like your pancakes?" he asked, flipping over one before it burnt. "With strawberries" she said and he looked into the fridge to find strawberries and blueberries grabbing both and some whipped cream. He placed a pancake on the plate and grabbed some cream, placing dolopes and some berries before placing another pancake.

Pancakes

He placed the plate in front of Marinette who had taken a seat at the kitchen counter and then made a plate for himself and took the seat next to her

"So what do you think?" he asked, eating a strawberry. "Yummy," she said, eating another blueberry.

Barry hadn't known her long but knew her love of fruit. "So what do you think about helping me paint your room today and while it dries we can watch a ton of Disney movies with a friend of mine he loves movies and candy, his name is Cisco" Barry explained to her.

Marinette looked at him and smiled "ok, but I want to watch Cinderella first" he chuckled he had learned of her love princess when he looked through the photo album with Gina, there were many photos of her dressing up as princesses.

The two quickly finished breakfast and then headed to the empty room, where they would paint, the room had always been empty and now would have a purpose.

The carpet floor had been covered with a plastic cloth and the edges that were going to be left white were covered with tape, paint cans sat on the floor with lots of brushes of all different sizes.

The duo changed into some old clothes and started painting. Marinette grabbed a brush and dipped it into the paint while Barry grabbed another brush. What she hadn't expected was when she lifted up the brush that a few drops would go flying everywhere.

Barry ended up getting covered in paint and some paint ended where it was supposed to go on the wall and by some I mean a few drops. Marinette stood there shocked and upset "hey" Barry said before dipping his brush and spraying a little paint on her and the two started throwing paint at each other.

Paint luckily only ended on them, the walls and the plastic they had placed down before. They threw paint at each other for at least an hour and didn't stop till they heard a knock on the door.

That was when Barry realised who had come it was Cisco, he had wanted to meet Marinette and teh had planned a movie night. "Anyone home" Cisco called from the door "it's open" Barry replied and looked around the room the place wasn't too bad of a mess and could be cleaned quickly with his powers which Marinette didn't know about.

"Hey man, what happened here?" Cisco asked, staring at the room that was white with pink dots. "I thought you two were going to paint it pink \, not polkadot" he said looking at then Barry "um, we had a small thing to do first" Barry said looking at Marinette.

"I'm guessing paint fight" he said looking at teh father, daughter duo. "Yep, I'm Marinette, what's your name?" The little girl introduced herself to the guy standing in the doorway.

"My name's Cisco, you're just as adorable as everyone says you are, I heard you like movies. What do you think of a movie marathon?" he asked and she was bouncing with excitement.

"Who don't you get changed into something less covered in paint and you and Cisco can start watching movies while I finish here" Barry said and she nodded and was about to walk out of the room but stopped when she realised something "will you be joining us later?" she asked.

"Of course I'm just going to finish painting and clean all this up first ok" Barry said and she nodded skipping out of the room. "That was the cutest thing I've ever seen," he said and Barry chuckled.

"So I'm distracting her while you speed paint" Cisco asked an eyebrow raised "speed paint, that's original but yeah." he said.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter? Anyway sorry for the wait and the person that gave me the idea for this chapter was @A0112009 so I wanted to give them a shout out.  If you have any ideas you want me to use in the next few chapters put them in the comments. 

Enjoy reading 📖