Chpater 31

Marinette rushed off into the guest room where she had been staying till her dad had finished her room, she was covered head to toe in pink paint, she grabbed her favourite ladybug pjs and rushed off to the bathroom

Ladybug pjs

Marinette left her dirty clothes in the laundry basket and walked out of the bathroom

Marinette left her dirty clothes in the laundry basket and walked out of the bathroom. As she walked past she thought she saw red and yellow lightning in her room, she thought nothing of it and just played it off as her eyes were playing tricks on her.

Barry noticed her as she walked past but thought she saw nothing as she didn't see anything as she was walking past and took a deep breath after releasing a sigh. He was so close to spilling his identity to his daughter.

Seh couldn't know he was the Flash, especially not knowing with Zoom on the loose he was only telling people he trusted the most about Marinette after all Dr Wells had backstabbed them he wasn't letting that happen twice.

Barry quickly ducked out of the room to see if she had noticed anything funny in her room and told Cisco, when he got into the living room he heard Marinette tell his best friend a car reference he knew they were going to get along the best.

They both loved movies and making references to them and not to mention candy or basically anything with sugar in it. He was glad he had such great friends that were so willing to meet Marinette and spend time with her when he had to go out and stop criminals as the Flash and as Barry Allen.

She walked into the living room and saw Cisco looking through a lot of disney and pixar movies. As she walked up to him he turned to her and smiled "what movie do you want to watch first?" he asked.

Marinette thought for a second as she looked at all the movies he had laid out for them to choose from. "Lets Ka chow," Marinette said looking at the Cars movie.

Cisco's smile just grew bigger at her words, "did you just make a car reference?" he asked and she just nodded with a grin, "you and I are going to be best friends" he said putting the CD in the DVD player he then took a seat on the couch next to her.

Cisco placed a huge bucket of popcorn in between them and pressed play. Barry had finished painting and cleaned up Marinette's room by the time it came to the ending of the first Cars movie he took a seat next to Marinette who had fallen asleep.

"She's a pure angel" Cisco said looking at Barry, "yeah, seh almost found out earlier" he said Cisco's eyes widened "how???" he asked, they had been extra careful so she wouldn't find out what was going on.

"When I was painting the room she walked past I didn't hear the bathroom door open, she walked past the room but she didn't see anything I think so we got lucky." Cisco nodded.

"We have to be careful especially with Zoom wanting your speed." Cisco said.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait, I had started writing this chapter a while ago but I didn't know what to write. If any of you have an idea I can use for the next chapter that would be so helpful and will make writing the next chapter faster and it means I can post it sooner.

Merry Christmas 🔔