Chapter 32

It had been a week and Marinette's room was nearly ready, but she had been seeing her dad less and less as the day went on and she had been spending time with his friends

It had been a week and Marinette's room was nearly ready, but she had been seeing her dad less and less as the day went on and she had been spending time with his friends. Whenever she would ask about him they would say, he was busy with some really important work thing.

A week went by and Barry had finally started to walk again, since zoom had broken his back and Barry wasn't able to walk. His father had come to the city as encouragement and during that time Marinette met her grandfather who Barry had forgotten to mention that he now had a 7 year old daughter.

They had decided to go to the park as it was Barry's day off and no crime had been happening. So here they were sitting by a pond feeding the ducks. "They're so cute," Marinette said, watching the small family of birds. There was a mother and 4 baby ducklings.

"Here" Barry says, handing her some bread as the two chatted away, they didn't notice a certain speedster watching them from afar noticing the young child with him.

With that he runs off, in the past week she had been spending a lot of time with Iris the past two weeks and had learnt a lot about each other, like she liked shopping and she loved Marinette's designs.

The two even had a girls night, where they did each other's nails and hair and talked  about each other's families. Iris told her stories about her dad when they were younger and how he would escape the house to go see his father.

Or how he would do these crazy science experiments in the garage when he was a kid. Iris learnt that her family were bakers adn that she missed them, that was what lead to them baking the next day or attempting to in Iris's case.

Hey guys,

Sorry it's short, I have no idea what to write so this turned out really short. If you have ideas please put them in the comments then I can use them to help me write the next chapter.

Enjoy reading :)