7| wuthering heights

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO COME?" The past afternoon has consisted on Lorelai calculating the schedules of the weekend spa she's heading to with her mother, carefully curating a differing schedule that would bring her interactions with Em...

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO COME?" The past afternoon has consisted on Lorelai calculating the schedules of the weekend spa she's heading to with her mother, carefully curating a differing schedule that would bring her interactions with Emily to a minimum. As she stated, the day was so well planned that she won't see her mother until dinner, which will supposedly be cut short by the faux food poisoning she planned to contract.

     "As much as I would love to spend the weekend with you and Emily–" If she could measure her love of the idea from one to ten, it would be a negative twenty. "I have a physics quiz coming up," She did not, and Lorelai figured she'd been lying as well. "so i'll have to pass."

     Lorelai let go of the luxurious spa's printed schedule, peering at the two young girls. "So, what are you two planning to do tonight? Planning a party, I hope?" She joked around with a goofy smile. "Inviting hundreds of bikers and lowlifes who are gonna trash the place?"

"We were going to marathon The Godfather movies, but Paris called and she's coming tonight so we can study for next week's midterm."

"Damn Chilton kids," Rosie laid on the bed, scrolling through the New York Times, skimming through the paragraphs until she reached the weekly bestselling books. She looked up at the two to continue; "Who studies on weekends?"

Lorelai arched an eyebrow. "You, miss I have a physics quiz to study for on this Friday night." She recalled. "So, are the bikers and lowlifes coming before or after your study session with Paris?"

"There will be no bikers or lowlifes."

"But you have to do something bad when mom's out of town, it's the law!" She coaxed her. "You've seen Risky Business, right? Now, i'm not asking for a prostitution ring, but how about a floating craps game or something?"

"I'll see what I can do." Rory shrugged.

Rosie heard a honk from the window, and drifted towards it, her eyes widening at the sight of Emily besides a limousine. "She's here, with a... limousine." She spelled out, catching Lorelai by surprise. "Does that come with the weekend spa package? Or is she just being extra?"

"I think it's the latter." Lorelai groaned, getting off the bed.

They sprinted down the stairs, Lorelai driven by her dread and the two teenage girls in amusement of how extravagant the ride was. As they stepped onto the front porch, they were greeted by Emily exclaiming; "Hello, hello, hello!" She gestured to the limousine. "I thought that since the weekend is about relaxing, we should start with the ride!"

"I have to admit, this is a little cool."

"Oh, are you sure you don't want to come with?" Emily asked, begging. "You know, your mother used to go on these spa getaways every other week. Personally, I always figured she was sneaking away to spend the weekend with one of her ex-boyfriends, Eduardo, but—"