Reuniting

She followed Syver and a flame monster named Grillby to a larger tent. It was bigger than the Kings tent. "Holy.."
"Stay here. Syver stay with her." Grillby commanded. "Yes, Major." Syver replied. The fox stared her down as the flame monster left. "Yes?"
"How do we know yer not workin for the humans?" He narrowed his eyes. "Trust me. I'm not."
"That's what they always say.."
"Think what you wish. I know my side."
"I suggest caution, m'lady, he doesn't take kindly to humans. Whether they are actually monsters or not."
"Thank you, Major." Suna curtsied before entering the tent.

₩₩₩

Hunched at a desk, over some contraption or another, was a skeleton. There was a hole in one of his hands. She thought she was the only one. "Excuse me, doctor. I was requested to get a check up." The skeleton glared at her, his eyes filling with rage. She was still in her human form. She felt a heavy feeling in her soul. Blue magic. Suna didn't care though. She knew this skeleton. "HOW DARE FILTH LIKE YOU ENTER MY DOMAIN! BURN IN HELL!" Wingdings screamed in rage, throwing her into a table. Her HP dropped a tad. She knew what he was feeling. She was angry at the humans too. Suna's eyes turned gold as she threw some bone attacks to throw him off balance. He was throw off alright. Both physically and mentally. His magic faltered and she broke free. "Is that how one treats his fiancee? For shame, Wingdings, for shame." Suna shifted into her skeleton form. Wingdings blinked in shock. "S-Suna?"

₩₩₩

He was patching any wounds delivered. "I-I am so sorry! I thought I was the only one.."
"I thought the same. I thought I told you the Astrix could become human?"
"I thought you and your clan was dead like the others. If I'd know you were alive-"
"I do not blame you, Wingdings. I would have reacted much the same."
"Still. That was inappropriate of me. Our parents would be disappointed."
"We are no longer held down by duty. Our clans are gone. If you do not wish to marry, let's be friends?"
"I.. Would like that. I still do not know, whether I want to marry you or not."
"Neither do I."
"Then we agree. It IS nice to see you alive."
"And you as well. What happened to your hand?"
"I got my dream. Im the Royal scientist now." She laughed. "I see that. I'm glad. I'm not an author yet. I have more important matters to tend to."
"More important matters? Like what."
"I'm the Kings spy. I'm gathering Intel from the humans and giving it to him." He jerked up. "What?! That's dangerous!"
"I've already been doing it the last fourteen years. All is well."
"... That's were you've been? With the humans?"
"Yes. Unfortunately. But it worked out."
"Suna I-"
"Doctor Gaster, miss Astrix. Dinner is ready."
"Ah. Thank you, my friend. We are coming."

₩₩₩

All the camp was at one large table. Except the king, his fiancee, a old turtle monster, Grillby, and apparently Wingdings. Suna was going to sit with the others, but he was quick to stop her. "Suna. Sit with us. I have yet to introduce you to my friends."
"I.. Very well. If you insist."
"I do insist. Come." He pulled a chair out for you like the gentleman that he was. "How flattering." She rolled her pinpricks and took her seat. He pushed the chair in before having a seat himself. The rest of the table looked at him in shock. He scowled. "I assume Wingdings doesn't usually do these kinds of things?" She asked, more amused than anything. "Don't call him by his first name! He hates when people do tha-" the turtle was interrupted. "Not usually, but seeing as we were supposed to be married, it's hard to break the habit."
"Wait married?!" Toriel gasped. She was ignored. "Ah. I can understand that. I'm finding some difficulty myself."
"Gaster, you were to be married?"
"Suna and I were, at one point, arranged to be married. That was years ago now, and we are not even sure of each other's feelings. So it is off."
"Yes. We are just friends." Suna agreed.

₩₩₩

Grillby, it turns out, was Wingdings best friend. His family had taken him in after the Gaster compound was destroyed. Now the three of us were in Wingdings tent, hanging out. "I had no clue skeleton arranged marriages at such young ages."
"My parents marriage was arranged 3 weeks after they were born."
"Mine were arranged before they were born."
"How!?"
"A question for her."
"Skeleton females can sense the gender of their baby after the souling is a fourth the size of a baby bones."
"That's.. Informative."
"That's interesting."
"Its normal.. I think. It's what my mother told me." She shrugged. "So when do you leave again?"
"Leave?"
"After I have an audience with the king. The humans know where this place is. We have to move."
"You're leaving?"
"I'm the Kings spy. I have to get back to work."
"The humans know?"
"Not for long."
"I still don't like this."
"You're not my dad."
"She's really the only one who can, Gaster. Trust her."
"What he said."
"... Fine.. If it's to win this war.." He grumbled.