Judge, Jury, Exicutioner

It was six months after the proposal and Suna and Wing waisted no time. They stood together now, with the deltarune insignia binding their arms together in their union. Asgore was the one making them official husband and wife, Toriel being the maid of honor, and Grillby being Wingdings best man. Neither skeleton knew just how much they'd wanted this, but finally it was happening. "By the power invested in me as your king, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Dr. Gaster, you may kiss your bride." He pulled Suna close, his teeth clicking against hers in a passionate kiss while everyone cheered, celebrating yet another marriage.

₩₩₩

"Won't be long now until skeleton babies are running around!" Toriel teased as Suna and Wing returned from a dance. They both planned on returning to the festivities after getting something to drink, but the queen had spotted them. Her comment sent Suna into a blushing mess, not even having thought that far ahead. Monsters and humans were still at war, after all and she didn't want to bring children into it. Wing, on the other hand, scowled. "No offense, Lady Toriel, but I find that highly inappropriate."
"None taken! I was merely teasing! My apologies Mr and Mrs. Gaster. I've only come to congratulate you once more. Asgore and I couldn't be happier for you both.. especially in these dire times. The people need something to celebrate, you know?" Suna recovered. "I understand and agree. The people do need something to celebrate. Hopefully this war will be over soon." Wing nodded, taking his wife's hand. "And hopefully we come out on top." She couldn't help but agree. "Or maybe a peace can come to the races? I would like for this all not to end in bloodshed.." Toriel admitted. Blood was what the skeletons wanted though, after everything they've lost, or at least.. it's what Suna thought she wanted.

₩₩₩

A few more weeks have passed and Suna was finished readying for her trip back to the humans camp. First, she wanted to speak with her husband. "Wing." She stepped into his tent. "Off to that hell again, I see." He noted that she was in her human form. "Yes. That's what I wanted to talk about."
"I've already expressed my fears on you going there, so I see no reason to speak on it again. You've made it clear that you will continue to endanger your life."
"Not after this, I won't. At least not there." Wing perked, intrigued. "Continue." Suna rolled her eyes at him. "So now you wish to listen you stubborn fool, well King Asgore has offered me the job of his Royal Judge. I plan on taking it when I return." His sockets went wide. "The Judge?! That's wonderful, Suna!! Now you can stay here, where you have backup if the humans do attack, instead of being alone, with no backup, in their base. This makes me happy. Happy and relieved."
"Figured it would."

₩₩₩

Suna was doing what she's always done. Watching, waiting for the major to leave, before striking out to fetch the information. This time she was going for the big fish. Information on the human royal family. They started this whole thing, if the monsters could take out the 'head' the entire army would fall apart. She looked around a final time before slipping into the tent and going straight for the majors desk. She flipped through the papers, searching for the files, but.. she couldn't find them. "Looking for these?" She froze, turning to the entrance. There was the major, holding the files she needed. 'How did he know?!' "Arrest her."
"Major! Sir, it's not what you think!"
"You don't think I didn't notice files going missing? You're a spy, aren't you! Who do you work for!? Another kingdom?!" She stubbornly refused to answer his questions as guards came in, tying her up and shoving her out of the tent.

₩₩₩

Suna knelt in the center of camp as all of the human soldiers gathered around her. The major stood before her, staring down at her. "We've got a spy in our midst, gentlemen. What are you? French? Swedish?" His first mistake.. ropes weren't magic proof. His second, he'd brought the ENTIRE camp here. "Monster." Suna responded as she activated her magic and speared many of the closest soldiers through with bones. Before anyone could react, she summoned her blasters, firing at what she could. Humans cried out in agony as she threw attack after attack at them. Soon, only the major was left, wide eyed and frozen in her blue magic. "I was your judge.. I was your jury.. now.. I am your executioner. Your kind slaughtered mine." She grabbed his soul, her hand tightening around it. "Now it's your turn." She shattered it as the major fell limp. She took the papers, found her horse, and returned to her awaiting husband.

₩₩₩

She told the king what happened and accepted the job of Judge. After she went to Wing. "Your back earl- Suna. Whats wrong?"
"I killed the camp today. Every single one." She replied slowly. Wing didn't say anything so she took it as the signal to continue. "I.. I thought I'd feel good, killing the species that murdered.. everyone, I thought I'd finally get something out of it.. oh god, I.. I KILLED them, Wing! I.." Wingdings hugged her close. "You did the right thing, I know that it feels wrong, but you did right.. it will be ok, my sunshine." She clutched him as if her life depended on it. She hoped that she'd never have to do such a thing again.