A Reunion.. Or Many

Sans looked confused. "human..?" How did she know his first name. Alphys panicked. "Ah! Y-you should be in b-bed!" Suna could tell that he couldn't recognize her. Still, she took a step forward. "Comic.. you've gotten so big.." He shuffled closer, weary. As he did though, he realized that he DID know this human. She wasn't just any ordinary human, after all. He stopped, closing his sockets to compose himself. He was freaking out internally now. "heh. it's about time you woke up.. mom." Alphys head snapped to the lazy skeleton. "M-MOM?!" Relief consumed Suna. He did remember. "I don't suppose you know how long it's been, since the war?"
"eh.. about 29ish years? i was 3 when it ended and i'm 32 now."
"... I'm so sorry.." Sans shrugged. "for what? saving dad? the way i see it, you did what needed to be done to keep your family safe." He wandered over. "'sides. you're here now." He hugged her. She squeezed back. "oh man. pap's gonna love ya."
"Pap? Papyrus? It was a boy?" Sans grinned up at Suna, tears threatened to fall. "yep. my sibling ended up being a baby bro." Poor Alphys was so confused. Sans decided to catch them both up on events.

₩₩₩

Sans shortcutted Suna to this beautiful, lush place monsters called Waterfall. "hold tight here. i'll go get him." Sans went towards a fish like house, leaving Suna to her thoughts. Shortcutting seemed unique, an ability he must have gotten from his father.. he'd mentioned that she saved his father yet.. why couldn't she remember him. No name. No face. What was she forgetting and why was she forgetting it. "just over here, bro." She was snapped out of her thoughts and oh my. If Sans had grown then Papyrus shot up like a weed. He was very tall and lanky. Adorning armour, red boots and gloves, and a scarf. "OH MY GOD! IS THAT A HUMAN!!"
"NAGH! I'M GONNA KILL IT!" Crap! Did she even have the magic to defend herself? Could she change back yet? Suna slipped into a battle ready position. "woah woah woah! nobody's killing anybody! mom's got the same ability as pap. mom, stand down before you hurt someone.. or yourself."
"MOM?"
"MOM!?"
"I'm sorry, Comic. Force of habit, I suppose." She relaxed. "Hello Papyrus.. I'm your mother. It's nice to finally meet you."
"mom was hurt in the war had had been asleep ever since. she just woke up. so her magic is to low to change back into her original form." Papyrus smiled. "I HAVE A MOM!" He picked Suna up with ease, hugging her close. She didn't mind at all. "NICE TO MEET YOU MOM!"
"You as well, Papyrus."

₩₩₩

The next place Suna went was the castle. Knowing that her boys were ok, she wanted to thank Asgore and Toriel for assuring their safety. "Asgore?" The king looked up from his flowers. "Nice hobby. It suits you." His eyes widened. "Suna..?" She curtsied. "My king."
"Suna! You're alive!" He scrambled over and gave her a great bear- goat- hug. She laughed. "I missed you too, Asgore. I wanted to thank you and Toriel for assuring Comic's safety." Asgore released you. "I see.. I suppose you would not know.."
"Know what?"
"Toriel and I are separated." Her eyes widened. "I did not. That part seemed to have been left out of the explanation." Suna looked to Sans who ducked away. "All is well. Much has happened since we were trapped here."
"I can tell.. I'm sorry about your separation." He smiled sadly. "She is down here.. somewhere."

₩₩₩

"welp. i'm goin to grillby's."
"OH NO YOUR NOT!" Suna perked. "Grillby?" Sans snapped his fingers. "right. you were pretty close with him in the war. wanna join me? he makes great magic boosting food."
"NO HE DON'T! IT'S A GREASE TRAP!"
"He owns a restaurant?" She asked. Unexpected, but she could see him doing that. "more like a bar." Yep. Could definitely see him doing that. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"
"I REFUSE. I'LL SEE YOU LATER MOM!"
"See you later Pap!"
"AND DON'T SPOIL YOUR APPETITE TO MUCH! I'M MAKING CELEBRATORY SPEGHETTE!"
"we won't."

₩₩₩

The two of you ended up in front of Grillby's. Sans opened the door for you and you both went inside. "Nice place he has here." Sans nodded as he greeted everyone. "yeah. everyone loves it here."
"Including you?"
"of course." He sat at a stool and she sat beside him. "Let me guess, the usual for you?" Grillby walked over, not looking up from polishing a glass. "and something for mom." Grillby's head snapped up and to Suna. She waved. "Hey Grillbs."
"S-suna.. it's.. wow.. it's been a long time. I can see now why you were gone so long. Your scars look nasty."
"Haven't had the chance to see them myself yet." She admitted. "Well.. order what you want, on the house.." He paused. "And make your son pay his tab!" She looked at Sans again who was pretending to be asleep. "I know your awake, Comic." Sweat beaded his skull. His mom was gonna kill him. "uh.. i'll pay it my next paycheck. hey still wanna talk ta tori? i know where she is. after you eat we can go-" Suna perked, tab forgotten for now. "Really? Yes please!"
"whew."

₩₩₩

Next place they ended up was a set of old doors. Sans knocked twice. Toriel's familiar voice came through. "Who's there." She smiled and replied. "An old friend."
"... Suna..?"
"Yes, your highness."
"You are well! It's been so long!"
"Indeed it has! Thank you for taking Sans away from the danger, Toriel. I truly appreciate it."
"Think nothing of it my friend! I was glad to help."
"I.. heard about you and Asgore."
"Yes.. I dumped him."
"Why?"
"He's been killing human children who fall down here for their souls. I couldn't stand it.. so I left."
"I.. see.." She was done with the death. Suna could understand that. She wanted to be done as well. Only if it involved her sons, would she fight again. Otherwise, she was done. "Thanks again, Toriel. My son is waiting."
"Goodbye, Suna. Nice to hear you again!"
"And you as well! Until next time!" Sans took her hand and showed her where home was.