New plan!

As I came back from my patrol, I landed on the rooftop of the LOV villain base and quickly made my way down. I was pissed knowing that the heroes were okay using a Toshi to get to me. It was the worst! They were the worst.

My wings were still in their full glory only folded around my shoulder so that I could actually come in. I could feel my quirk and I knew that it was activated just my the feeling I got from it. However, I was not the only one that felt it.

Dabi: Wow, wow, wow calm down Izu!

Me: I hate them!

Dabi: What happened?

I was only in the hallway and just passed Dabi's room and yet there he was coming out of it.

Me: They tried to use a suicidal case to get to me!

As I said that I felt my wings puff up and my quirk getting stronger. At the same time I saw Dabi stepping a couple of steps backwards.

Dabi: You need to get your quirk under control.

Me: Oh sorry!

I was so angry that I began losing control over it. However, I couldn't have that and injure one of my family members and so I began to let my wings shrink and also closed my eyes and made some breathing exercise to calm down.

Dabi: Better?

Me: Yes.

Dabi: Wanna come into my room and talk about it?

Me: I..

Dabi: I can see that it is bothering you and it either you talk to me or I call Shiggy and Mamagiri and you talk to them.

Me: Fine.

I went to his side and we both entered his room. I then immediately sat on the ground and he tossed a pillow my way that I gladly accepted and began hugging.

Dabi: You can let your wings out.

Me: No. I might activate my quirk again and its effect is a lot stronger if my wings are large.

Dabi: Just saying.

Me: I know but I would rather not put you in danger.

Dabi: So what happened?

Me: These stupid heroes came up with a stupid plan what else?

Dabi: Hm.

Me: I mean they just asked a kid to throw himself of a roof just for me to save him!

Dabi: I don't see how that is supposed to help..

Me: The kid was supposed to drug me and knock me out.

Dabi: Oh! Let me burn these heroes down one by one!

Me: Not only that but that stupid chicken was close by too!

Dabi: Hawks?

Me: Yeah! You still want to tell me he wants to join us?

Dabi: No not after how many times he went after you. Izu tell me what did you do to anger him?

Me: NOTHING!!!

Dabi: Maybe he is just jealous. The fastest hero is not the fastest bird in the sky after all!

Me: It's not only him! Nezu the principal of UA is after me too!

Dabi : You shouldn't have made that roof collapse on them!

Me: Oh come on that was fun and payback at the same time!

Dabi: What are you gonna do?

Me: Go on a chicken hunt what else!!

Dabi: You sure that is a good idea?

Me: What you don't want to go on a hunt? After all what he did?

Dabi: Count me in. He will be a burned chicken after I am finished with him.

Me: Good!

Dabi: When are we going and are we telling the others about it?

Me: I don't want to bother them so only you and me. How about tomorrow in brought daylight?

Dabi: You crazy?

Me: Yes most definitely!

Dabi: Just why do you want to be caught!

Me: Of course not!

Dabi: Then why?

Me: Because they had the audacity to hunt me in the night! I'll do the same favor and hunt them in their own area.

Dabi: So you gonna hunt them while they are saving some people? Sound like a plan.

Me: Yep. But Dabs, I really don't want you to get caught. You sure you want to do this?

Dabi: You go, I go and that's final! Someone needs to have your back Izu!

Me: Kay.

After that we began talking about how we wanted to not only hunt Hawks but also Endeavor down. All in all we spend the night together talking about how dumb heroes are!