Distraction

I woke up and the first thing I realized was that someone was hugging me from behind. Turning around I saw Shinso looking at me and having one arm around me.

Shinso: Morning love!

Me: Morning.

He then went ahead and kissed me. It was so nice receiving a good morning kiss from him. However I was still absent minded because I was so sleepy that I haven't even realized the situation we were in. All I managed to do was blink at him and enjoy the kiss.

At some point I must have retrieved my wings because he was able to hug me. I was still sleepy and haven realized the whole situation until I realized what he said to me.

Morning love....

He called me love!

He definitely did!

LOVE!!!!

WAIT...

Did he just kissed me?

Is it wrong to want more?

Should I ask?

No...

It's soo embarrassing!

The moment I realized what the word he said meant, I began blushing. Needless to say that I was blushing hard since we were sharing a bed and were close to each other.

Shinso: hihi it's soo cute when you are blushing that hard.

Me: I-I-It's not!

Shinso: Cute!

I took the blanked and tried to hide myself with it so that I could see him but he wouldn't see me blush. Once he realized what I was doing he started laughing a lot more and also pulled me into a hug.

Shinso: I'll leave the room and let you change. Dad brought you a spare gym uniform. Also he came in earlier and said that breakfast is ready and waiting for us.

Me: Thanks-

Just like that he gave me one quick kiss before going out of the room. I quickly changed into the spare uniform and went to where the sweet smell of pancakes came from.

Me: This smells soo good!

Mic: Morning Izu! Come and get some of Sho's pancakes. They are to die for!

Me: Sho?

Shinso: My dad.

He then pointed at Eraserhead and all he did was just covering me some coffee and a place to sit.

Aizawa: Coffee?

Me: No thanks.

Thanks to the smell I was able to find the kitchen and now I knew why Shinso's specialty where pancakes. Who knew that Eraserhead could also make them? I saw Eraserhead with Present Mic sitting around the kitchen table. Shinso was there too.

I went to the table and enjoys a nice meal with them and it was fun to see how Shinso was putting the pancakes on my plate while I got him more coffee. Mic needed to comment this so all he said was "I ship it!". Whatever that meant.

Aizawa: Nezu decided to let everyone rest for today. Izu, do you want to visit Hawks?

Me: Yes.

Shinso: Can't we do something else together?

Me: I am worried for him, he is my brother.

Mic: Wow! Talking about unexpected things.

Aizawa: He is your brother?