01:00

You grabbed her by her hands. Both of your bodies colliding on the hard ground as the car which was about to hit her passed by.

"Oh my goodness!" The lady who was supposed to be in an accident exclaimed, hand clutching her chest. "That was supposed to hit me! Thank you so much, dear!"

"That's nothing, are you alright?" You asked her seeing her still in shock.

The old woman smiled cunningly at you. "Yes I am, you saved my life therefore I shall treat you lunch!"

--

"You're an ARMY?" Yuura, what seems to be the woman's name exclaimed after seeing your phone screen which has Jeon Jungkook as the wallpaper.

You nod, smiling and taking a bite of the meal she payed for you.

"Are you also an ARMY?" You asked willing to keep a conversation with the sweet woman you find so kind and enthusiastic.

"You can say that." She giggled as she stare at your wallpaper. "I love Jungkook so much, too!"

"That's great."

You talked to her with what seemed like an hour and you found out that she just had a terrible day, her son fought with her because of a misunderstanding, she was just glad that everything is good now.

She also found out that you're looking for a job, but failed again due to not having a pleasing personality. Yuura could only smile apologetically.

"You know... You're really kind." Yuura affirmed.

"But I'm fat. So no company wants me in." You sighed.

Watching your slumped shoulders, Yuura suddenly came up with a plan in mind. She held your hands, a huge grin on her beautiful lips. "I can help you with that!"

"H-How?"

"I can take you to a company that needs a lot of back office workers! But in one condition..." She continued, the grasp on your hand tightening.

"Marry my son!"