04:00

It went on just like that.

You're always waiting for him to comeback home and then he'd either bring girls at home, take them to his room and you'd hear their moans all night, not making you sleep at all. Or, he'd be going home late and filled with hickeys and lipstick stains all over his chest and neck.

It's been a week, and he's nothing but evil to you.

This night is not too different. You stirred up from the couch the moment he walked in, drunk.

"Jungkook..." You mumbled. You see him look at you but did not respond.

You slowly stood up and approached him, your hands clutching a wet wipe. "You have a lipstick stain on your neck, let me remove them for you."

It wasn't new to you, you were slightly used to it. But you were shocked when you suddenly see something different from his eyes when you look up. He looked guilty, but that was only for a split second. His eyes turned cold again and shoved you away from him.

"I'm fine." He said. "Leave me alone."

"But I made dinner for you..." You said, still hoping that like the other day, he'd eat what you made. But seems like that's a one time thing. His cruel words never cease to hurt your feelings.

"I don't even know what you put in those... The first time I ate it, I already gelt disgusted. They're bad, and also bad for my health so fuck off and never do that again."

--

"Woah, your fiance's cooking is really great!" Jimin chimed as he excitedly chew on the food you made.

Jungkook's eyes widening when he smells the familiar delicious scent and saw the amount of tupperware scattered on their practice room.

"Where did you get those from?" Jungkook asked, confused.

Taehyung was fast to reply, "Y/N. She's here a few minutes ago, we met her already, she's the sweetest, she made you food but she said you declined it this morning so here we are enjoying what you rejected, asshole!"

Jungkook snorted. He stepped towards them, sitting down beside his hyungs who are all eating the food you made with so much delight. He gulped. His doe eyes following every scoop his hyungs do.

Taehyung raised a brow. "Want some?"

Jimin slightly elbowed Taehyung. "Don't."

Jungkook glared at the shorter man but Jimin just stuck out a tongue at his direction. "You've been rude to Y/N when she's just all being nice. You don't deserve a bit of this precious meal!"

Jungkook's stomach was already grumbling with hunger but he's too prideful.

"She made that for me!" He protested when Jimin and Taehyung ignored his attempts to have a taste.

"Get lost, you already rejected them!" Jimin retorts. But his eyes trained teasingly at Jungkook. "Why are you even doing this to her?"

"She's not my type and I want her out of my life."